GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I wasnt originally gonna share this cause i couldnt be assed but 2 things weird have happened to me recentley, one with mate there and 1 just now.

1) In blueberry, there are these boxes that can be walked through, it was only alk throughable for like an hour and i havent been able to get through again, i think it was about 3pm sunday that it worked.

2) The bridge that goes over Ryders house smashes through, i smashed through it on a police bike and landed on his house.

Can anyone get photo's of this, like keef or Aj..?

edit: its the house, OPPOSite, Ryders.

Edited by Joucho

Can we get a list of Unique vehicles please.

IE vehicles that are only available during missions.

Fireproof Greenwood

During the mission "Tagging Up Turf" or "Drive-Thru" the Greenwood is completely fireproof.

Bullet Proof and Fireproof Tahoma.

During the mission "House Party", near the end of this mission, rival gangs pull-up in two bullet and fireproof tahomas. Finish the mission, than push the vehicles into the Johnson House garage.

Bullet Proof, Fireproof, Damage Proof, and possibly Explosion Proof Sabre.

During the mission "Tanker Commander". Start the mission and take Catalina to the gas-station in town. Walk into the red-blip, when catalina goes into the tanker waiting for you, make her wait. On the side of the gas station is the Sabre the attendands will chase after you in, but before you go any farther in this mission, push this vehicle to your garage in this small-town. The vehicle cannot be towed, so get a nice vehicle to push it back to the garage. Complete the mission and return to the garage, it'll be unlocked and remain Bullet, Fire, Explosion and even Damage proof.

Bulletproof Lowrider

During the race with Ceaser, his car is bulletproof. Push it to your garage.

Mothership

During the mission where you set fire to the weed, you can take advantage of your only opportunity to steal 'The Mothership'

Swat Tank Thing

RIOT is your only change to stela a swat tank.

1) In blueberry, there are these boxes that can be walked through, it was only alk throughable for like an hour and i havent been able to get through again, i think it was about 3pm sunday that it worked.

Wow! Thats holy fuckin crazah! >_>

2) The bridge that goes over Ryders house smashes through, i smashed through it on a police bike and landed on his house.

I just noticed this myself, when doing the last mission for OG Loc. The one where you're at the party, and the Ballas attack Grove Street. They appeared on top of the bridge as usual, and somehow the OG's managed to shoot through a section of the parapet. Pretty cool if you didn't know about it, but I didn't think to take a pic.

http://www.maximumhomepage.com/gta

It's a work in progress, very early days so far, but it's on the right track I think.

It's pretty useless at the moment, since none of the missions are done. But some of the ones posted might be useful if someone is looking to start a fresh without the aggro of the early R3 missions.

Enjoy, tell your friends, descreetly build up interest on other forums, whatever. It's all good.

http://www.maximumhomepage.com/gta

*claps*

Nice.

Although i don't have a way to transfer the files to my memory card, I will pimp this out for you.

You can steal the Hydra Jet and the Hunter Helicopter when you do the Racing Missions at the Las Venturas Airport. Just fail the mission as same as the one for the Phoenix and the News Chopper. Also with the Racing missions at the back of Wang Cars you can get the kart. I havnt got it but probably can.

Guest burton420

same thing kinda happened with me and Denise, she wanted to go out and do a drive-by, so I decided to "help her out" by aiding her in shooting and accidentally killed her, good thing I didn't save though.