GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

That might be the official 'line' on the objects. If that's what they are then it's a weird way to model them in game.

'Shooting stars' are meteors burning as they fall through the athmosphere, most burn up well before the Earth's surface, though some do make it that far and impact.

This object changed direction several times, and was not falling at all. It had the traits of something under powered flight, like the other aircraft in the game changing altitude and direction. It was also (in game terms) quite low in the in the athmosphere.

If Rockstar wanted to include an object that looked like a shooting star from the ground then I imagine that the route they'de go would be to create a 'game object' in the upper athmosphere of the game map, in other words not have something flying 'round where the player could run across it in an aircraft.

Make sure you've got your driving stat up for starters.

At the start if I recall right, there's a bit where all the racers drive off down a series of tight turns to get down a big hill. You can cut left after the first one and bypass the actual turns, jumping down the side of the hill. If you come out in front then you have a good lead.

There is one other bit that's really tricky, where you run through a farm. It's really easy to run into a fence or building and get stuck.

And dont think that you have to be going fast all the time, tight, neat turns are the order of the day, just accellerate hard for the long straights.

I hate Vagos, the only time I see a group of them to start a war is when I have no armor, and there are so many of them, I can't stand it, at least with ballas it was only like 8 on 1. With Vagos its like 20 on 1, and I dont use gang members because they're as usless as jpgs to Hellen Keller (cookie if you guess the song and the artist). Hmm I've never given out a cookie before.

EDIT- TYPO

Edited by A-Dub

I hate Vagos, the only time I see a group of them to start a war is when I have  no armor, and there are so many of them, I can't stand it, at least with ballas it was only like 8 on 1.  With Vagos its like 20 on 1, and I dont use gang members because they're as usless as jpgs to Hellen Keller (cookie if you guess the song and the artist).  Hmm I've never given out a cookie before.

EDIT- TYPO

So I go up to the top of Ammu-Nation.. right?

And the bitch tells me my muscles are too big...

So I figure what the hell, if I kill her.. she'll come back.. just like everything else in the game...

soooo... was i wrong? :(

I've got all golds :smug:

But the Burn 'n' Lap was the hardest to get gold.