GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

just heard this one

"it takes the police an average of 35 minutes to respond to a 911 call... in that time a burglar could have his way with your wife, smoke a ciggarette, flip her over, and go in for seconds"

commercial on K-DST

Two tries and I beat it!!!!

I managed to escape the building on my first try and managed to catch Sweet on my first try as well, but my car was blown up close to the end. The problem is that they gave me a micro-SMG for that mission and I am not good with that, because I only maxed out the big SMG. But I beat it on the second try easly. I had to do the escape from the building all over again but now I am done.

Now, I need to start doing the side missions on my way to 100%

I flipping hate this mission it took me a while to complete Wu Zi Mu but this is taking the piss anyone got any advice for me or tips. if only i had a rocket launcher i could just get out the car and blow the buggers up.

I know that there has been lots of 'debunking' of the various myths about GTA:SA for a while now. Thought that I'd throw my hat into the ring about the UFO sightings.

I'd just finished 'vertical bird', the mission where you steal the 'Hydra' VTOL fighter (based on the Harrier Jump-Jet). I decided to go for a flight in my new military fighter.

I took off, and was cruising over Mulholland on my way to the Grove when I saw a blue/white pulsing light, with a faint white trail following it.

I thought it was a high flying passanger jet, with vapour trails coming off the wings, so I started to climb towards it-thinking I'd test the Hydra's weapons. I soon found out that I was closer than I'd thought, it wasn't a high flying jet, but a ball of light at about the same altitude as me. I followed it quite closely for a while, I couldn't get a target lock on it, so just fired my missiles in a big salvo, strafing the target from side to side. all the missiles detonated before getting anywhere near the UFO, and I was quite close to it at the time.

I continued trailing it till it started to climb through cloud and I lost sight of it, when I emerged I could still see the trail stretching into the distance, but the UFO was gone.

Anyone else had brushes with balls of light while flying? I don't have a link to my PC, or a digicam I'm afraid, so I can't provide pictures.