GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I think you need to head east on the two roads near each other. Near the top right hand corner, you keep going and it's on the left side of the road, on the steps.

If you look in the top right of the map for some roads that look like the ones in the map of the picture in the guide, try their.

Hope i helped.

I love grabbing a gun, hopping in the back of some innocent civillian's Bobcat and shooting stuff as you drive past.

The only disadvantage is, if they shoot back and hit the Bobcat, the driver goes zooming off, and you fall out the back :(

Also, trying to take all of the cars from the police impound in LS to your various safehouses (you need more than one house though).

The way I found them was to go to the general area in the guides map, then try to figure out exactly where using the radar from the ingame pictures. The guide sucks, it's hopeless when it comes to horseshoes, and apparently, photo ops as well.

How the fuck am I supposed to do, burn and lap, this sucks because I want something else to do other than taking territories (which sucks because I can never find a group unless I happen to be unarmed...). :angry: *spits in PS2's general direction....now wishes he didnt*

Yeah I thought that Burn 'n' Lap thing was hard. Managed to get a silver I think in the end but no gold. I think the trick is to stick to the lefthand side (or right if you're going anti-clockwise) then cut in sharp at the corner. I think that's the best way of taking the turns.

Release your handbrake before you're fully out of the turn so you can be accelerating away at the same time as the car is straightening up.

I think a time of around 36-38 will get you a silver.