GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

So, thankfully, via hopping the fence at Los Santos International, I stole my first plane:

The Dodo!!!

But, like the name suggests, I miscalculated a course, and crashed right into the control tower....boom.

So, I hopped the fence again, and find a nice private jet. I hop in, and take to some nice, relaxing flying, and go over the desert.....

And Area 53.

A few rounds of Anti-Aircraft fire later.......one dead CJ.

Right now, I have CJ in the black ZIP shirt, black khakis, gold watch, blonde cornrow hair, and the work boots.

I think I might give him the afro and stache, and change his wardrobe up a bit....

Then....(Cheesy 70's music)

Who's the baddest banga on the block........MICK!!!....You damn right.

Either way i think all gangs shoot me, at least, they did when i was doing the tags.

If your respect is high enough (or maxed, like mine), they won't even shoot at you. They know what a bad muthafucka you are.

Well, considering i started again and have just done the mission where you go to the crack dealer and kill him, i doubt they know who i am :P.

In that case, they'll bust a cap in yo ass whenever they see you.

All the respect I gained was from taking over the territories.

Now I'm in San Fierro, and the fucking Ballas own the 40 I won for Grove Street :angry: .

If your respect is high enough (or maxed, like mine), they won't even shoot at you. They know what a bad muthafucka you are.

I don't think that's necessarily true. My respect is maxed out, and if I just walk around Little Mexico/El Corona where Cesar's gang usually hangs around, they'll still open fire on me.

And IAceI, Cesar's gang are the turqoise ones in Los Santos, not to be confused with the similar-looking and dressing Rifa in San Fierro. :)

I'm pretty sure you have to be almost right on the truck's tail. At least, when I did it I was right there on the tail of the firetruck and he hit the hood of the car and crawled in.

I started comparing the family vehicles to GTASA vehicles this morning.

We have a Bobcat, a Stratum, and a Greenwood. O_0