GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Taxi missions.

You can do one mission, get your fare, complete that one fare, then leave the taxi. The only money you recieve will be the fare.

You can do this fifty times and you will get your nitros and your step towards 100%

However, if you do five in a row, you get a $500 bonus. If you do ten in a row, you get a $1000 bonus, same for 15 ($1500), 20 ($2000), 25 ($2500), 30 ($3000), 35 ($3500), 40 ($4000), 45 ($5000) and 50 ($5000).

That's $27,500 JUST on bonuses, not counting fares and speed rewards, if done consecutively (Ie all in a row in the same cab)

if you do five, collect your $500 bonus, then leave the cab and start again and do another five, you will get another $500 bonus, (Total $1000) if however you did ten in a row, you would get $500 at 5, and $1000 at ten (Total $1000), ergo it's beneficial to do as many in a row as possible.

All correct. It was the same in GTA3 and VC, and it's a quick way to get money, since the early missions this time don't really give you money.

She spawns randomly at the driving school. you need to be fairly weighty though.

as to when she's home, I have no clue, I first met her at the school about two weeks ago (game time), visit her home at various times of the day, and she is NEVER EVER there.

I want my race car driver outfit :(

The Girlfriends don't respawn.

I could swear they do. I killed that Ammu-Nation bitch 3 different times, saved, and went back and she was still there.

anyone know what neighborhood she liked?

i picked her up.. i had flowers for her.. i pushed L1 like a million times trying to give them to her.. tried so long that she got bored while i was trying to give her these fuckin flower... than we get on the bike, and start heading to restaurants.. everytime i'm close to one she tells me how she doesn't like the area.. so finally she says she likes an area but there's no fuckin restaurants in that area.. so i drive to the closest one and oh yeah she hates that area too and has a miserable time

so i drive her home and try to give her the flowers again...

doesn't work

somebody help!

I don't think the area she's in matters, other than when you just drive around. In case it is necessary, I've noticed she likes it around Jizzy B's area, under the bridge.

LATE LATE EDIT : Er. I just realised this might actually be for Michelle. Sorry :blush:

I saved before each date (to advance time enough), and had to regularly skip the 'fun' missions. She just moaned constantly. If I went to fast, she'd moan, and I'd slow down, so immediately, she'd moan about going too slow. >_<

Edited by Kaney

Oh and I'm pretty sure I've heard other people had this happen to them but I saw a truck go flying straight up into the air and dissapear. It was going around the corner and it looked like it hit something and was about to tip over until i realized that it was flying into the air at a very fast speed. By the time I got out of the car to take a look it was long gone. Wierd :blink: