GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

It's easy enough to get ahead. Just hold back a little right at the start as they pile into eachother (usually) then find a line to zip through, after that take the correct racing approach. Lift off the accelerator into the corners then ram it on again when you're fully straightened out. It's the choice of the professionals.

I lifted off a lot in the Go-Kart race and won it. When I kept my finger down the whole time I came last. Simple as that.

Where can I find a SlamVan in Los Santos?

I've looked the places I thought obvious, Varrios Los Aztecas and Vago hood, but didn't see one.

I seem to remember seeing one in Los Santos, but now that I want one... nope...

Same shit happened during Sunshine Autos in VC. If I wanted a car, I could never find it!

I found mine near Jizzy's in SF.

Where can I find a SlamVan in Los Santos?

:thumbsup:

Anyway syco, theres 'supposed' to be a Slamvan somewhere north-east of the LS airport, I can't remember exactly where, but it's in a car park for a small store. I know it's not the best description :blush:

You have to have luck on your side if you find a slamvan in LS. I've seen a few. If you're looking for better cars in LS a good place to start is the Rodeo and Santa Maria beach areas since they're much posher areas than the slums over on the East side of the map.

I can't remember what station, but Big Smoke was on talking about starting up an orphanage. It was full of hilarious lines. I can't quite remember it all, but some bits were like.

"I grew up as an orphan so I know what it's like for these children"

(Later on) "When I was a boy I used to say to my mother I want to be a saint. Now I am"

Or somthing along those lines. There were a lot funnier things during it, which I can't remember (Now i'm too far to here it again).

Also, it made me chuckle when Katie (I think it's Katie anyways) said "OG Loc sucks. Mad Dogg is the bomb" or something like that. I haven't played GTASA in ages.

Edited by YI

Either way, it still sucks that you have to learn how to fly to progress the missions...

I wish it was optional...........

I'm stuck on the "Circle the Airstrip Mission"; for some reason, turngin that plane is a bitch.