Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm...I just did one with Wigan.

I might just go and be Fulham (my team), as I want for once to take them to the top.

Last CM, I managed to win the Premiership after 11 odd years of trying.

EDIT: In all the old games, there were your Kim Kallstrom's and Kennedy Bakircioglu's......who are the cheap talent in this game, who grow up to be class?

I mean, I know Freddy Adu is a pick up, but other then that, I tend to build my team on established players.

Edited by rvdwannabe

I have a BIG problem. Just when i scored my first goal straight out of a corner kick, the game stopped.  :(

it's on 8:35 and won't continue. Has this happened to anyone?

EDIT: it doesn't let me save either  :(  I'm gonna have to lose my 3 game winning streak.

It a frequent problem for me, here is a quick fix...

Go to report on match screen, view highlight of your goal then click exit.

Once commentary completes, match shud resume...

Hope it works for ya!!!

Edited by Malenko

I've got five games to go in my Sheffield Wednesday season and I'm top of League 1 by a point. I'm playing 4-5-1 with Ndumbu-Nsungu as the lone striker. He's scored 35 goals so far this season, and I didn't even start him until the 7th game. My cup runs came to an end against Everton in the 3rd round of the League Cup and Millwall in a replay in the 5th Round of the FA cup, so I didn't do badly. Haven't signed anyone this season, and am almost cerain to get promotion to the Championship.

Guest Booker T & The MG's

I've just started a side game (i.e. on top of my club season) with Scotland for a bit of a challenge. Can anyone recommend any potential Scottish Wayne Rooneys? Or at least a few players who aren't completely shite?

Damn foreigners not settling! Lost Cole and Campbell on Bosmans then sold Pires to United for £10m at the end of the first season, so I decided to splash out on a couple of signings. I signed Rothen (£13.5m) and Adebayor (£9m) and they started great, Adebayor scoring 4 in 6 and winning player of the month. Now they're both having trouble settling. I can understand Adebayor, but Rothen is surrounded by Frenchmen at Arsenal. Bastard.

I just managed to get the job at Arsenal and splashed out 8 million on Tevez. He didnt score in 5 games but as now kicked in scoring 12 goals from 12 games a quality player at only 22 years of age

I've just reached probably the most frustrating stage.

I finished third with Spurs in the thirs season, which is obviously good. Then I quickly looked at renewing some contracts. The like of Ledley King, Robbie Keane, Jermain Defoe all say that they don't feel Spurs have the resources.

Arghhhh!!! This now means I'll probably just have to get rid of them most likely for a knock down price which will anger the fans for selling influential players and leaving massive holes in the team.

Looks like it's back to the drawing board.

Damn foreigners not settling! Lost Cole and Campbell on Bosmans then sold Pires to United for £10m at the end of the first season, so I decided to splash out on a couple of signings. I signed Rothen (£13.5m) and Adebayor (£9m) and they started great, Adebayor scoring 4 in 6 and winning player of the month. Now they're both having trouble settling. I can understand Adebayor, but Rothen is surrounded by Frenchmen at Arsenal. Bastard.