THE TOP 100 CRAP BANDS WRESTLING FANS LISTEN TO!

Guest George

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised Tool is that high, and Nine Inch Nails is even on the list. :D

Considering that with a lot of wrestling fans, a love of rock/metal goes hand in hand (there seems to be more rock/metal fans than anything else on this board), and the general diefication of both Tool and NIN.....neither surprise me.

Anyone who thinks New Found Glory, Sum 41, Blink 182 - or anything close enough to those three - is good stuff needs to be sent to my re-education camp in the middle of nowhere (Sterling, CT). I whip the unfortunate with poor musical taste to actually have better taste in music.

Now enrolling for summer courses. And when you're there, don't hit on my girls. Thanks.

Edited by Lowerdeck

I'd just like to point out to everyone who is whining and bitching about this list. There is no Justin Timberlake. No Usher. No Britney Spears. 'Nuff said. It could be worse. Much worse.

And I'd like to quote the Govener of California Arnold. "STOP WHINING!"

Edited by The Hardcore Canuck

Can I just say as the token English indie kid, I would probably prefer to listen to fucking Timberlake than a lot of that list. CKY? I ask you....

Token English Indie kid?

There are loads of Indie fans on this board, or so I thought...

Yeah, and CKY (apart from one or two songs...96 Quite Bitter Beings ruling hardcore) suck bum.

Can I just say as the token English indie kid, I would probably prefer to listen to fucking Timberlake than a lot of that list. CKY? I ask you....

Token English Indie kid?

There are loads of Indie fans on this board, or so I thought...

Yeah, and CKY (apart from one or two songs...96 Quite Bitter Beings ruling hardcore) suck bum.

I don't really like much of CKY's songs, but I wouldn't say they suck.

The Human Drive In Hi-Fi owns you.

With Shadow's Fall, Lamb of God, Pantera, Zeppelin and Sabbath being on this list should make me kill you all, but if Hatebreed is anywhere near this list, I will kill you all with lawn tools and garden gnomes.

Guest George

This will probably make Maxx happy....

or not, considering they are not #1.

photo1.jpg

GREEN DAY

Kind of high in my opinion, but they are of the biggest and most known bands ever, so it really doesn't bother me.

Guest George

Wow.... JSJH members really are dumbasses.

http://jsjhforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3937

Have never seen so many morons on a simple thread.

Anyways, number #4 and #3 are up now.

Just to leave a little mistery for 2 and 1

linkin_park7.jpg

#4 LINKIN PARK

That group is what made the list so fucking crappy. I would have accepted them on Top 20, but Top 5? Fuck you guys.

Beatles%20-%20Abbey%20Road.jpg

#3 THE BEATLES

They are in a quite good place, very very good place.

Edited by George

I thought Green Day being in the top five was horrendous, but Linkin Park #4? Thats a joke.

Wow.... JSJH members really are dumbasses.

http://jsjhforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3937

Have never seen so many morons on a simple thread.

Bwahaha, I'm still banned from there :P

Guest George

Ok, There is no interest, there in discussion, so I'll just post (It was about time anyways).

group17.jpg

#2 RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I understand this will all the fame they have, and because it can combine many styles of music into them.

RATM are great, so nice #2

metaband.jpg

#1 METALLICA

Hmmm...; no comments, Metallica was great when on their first three albums (With Cliff Burton) but after that, they became too main-stream and not as interesting and innovative as they were before. And nowadays, it looks too nu-metal. Robert Trujillo is such an amazing bassist, I have no idea how he is so bleh on here.