THE TOP 100 CRAP BANDS WRESTLING FANS LISTEN TO!

Guest George

I just finished doing the counting and all that shit.

:(

Not quite satisfied... specially since not even a Jazz artist (Jaco :crying: ) is in it.

First, here are 2 bands that just BARELY missed the list. Of course, dozens of bands missed it too, but this two were the closest one to get a spot on the TOP 100.

3499183.jpgSHADOWS FALL

4565097.jpgEVANESCENCE

So with those two out of the way, here are the top 100-89.

Place #100

3492311.jpgTHE RAMONES

You guys suck for leaving them on the Rock bottom.

And.... we have a 4-way tie for the next spot! So there will be 4 groups on the place #96

Place #96

3496066.jpgDROPKICK MURPHYS

3496989.jpgQUEENS OF THE STONE AGE

3491598.jpgTHE OFFSPRING

3492243.jpgQUEEN

...And yet another tie! This time it is only with 3 groups, and they will be on the spot #93

Place #93

4049237.jpgSTRATOVARIUS

3982765.jpgSOMETHING CORPORATE

3487420.jpgTHE DEAD BOYS

Place #92

4341628.jpgCHEVELLE

Final tie for this round. A 3-way for the place #89

Place #89

9578701.jpgTHE ZUTONS

3496994.jpgSPINESHANK

4544137.jpgTHE EXIES

Ok, that's all I'm doing for now, discuss, more crap will come sooner or later. Just wish it is later so you won't be dissappointed.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesman

But...The Ramones aren't crap. I know I've heard Shadows Fall and Dropkick Murphys, but can't think of what they sound like off the top of my head.

*anxiously awaits for Staind to appear*

I'm surprised the Dead Boys made the list, but I don't think that's them in the picture. Unless you used a current picture, in which case it still couldn't be them on account of Stiv Bators being dead. Although, the picture is hard to see, but I'm certain that's not them.

Here's the real Dead Boys:

Dead%20Boys%201.jpg

Edit - Nice work on this thus far though, It's cool that you're putting time into this, and enclosing a picture with each group. I thought I'd add this, as it might be discouraging to work on something like this, only for me to point out a fault without adding some positives.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Guest Bluesman

I still can't believe that The Ramones get in, but not Evanescence. That's like creating a "worst superhero movies" list and including Batman but not Batman and Robin...speaking of Batman, it's on right now...

So far these band are the bands I don't agree with being on here.

SHADOWS FALL

Ok from a musical aspect they suck. But on a metal aspect they are really good.

THE RAMONES

Unless every punk band ever created is on here you got this one wrong. I don't really like them myself, but you've got to give them props for what they have done.

QUEEN

Queen is a really good band. They are headed by one of the greatest front men to ever live, they have a very talented musical wise guitar player, and the rest of the band are not great, but good musicians.

From a musical aspect they suck but from a metal aspect they're very good?

That makes no sense.

I'm not a big Shadow's Fall fan, but they're better than 90% of the mainstream bands that are out now (Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park).

The Ramones influenced a TON of bands from Metallica to Rancid to just about everyone. And this list is about who people LISTEN TO, not who's good. (Hence why Evanescence almost made the list)

And every single person in Queen is very talented. They all wrote songs. Unlike most bands who may only have one songwriter (or heaven forbid they hire a songwriter) each and every member of Queen wrote music. Everyone in Queen is awesomely talented.

Guest Bluesman

Comparing the ramones to evanescence is ridiculous to say the least. Evanescence are just another nu-metal band with the difference of having a good lead singer (which makes them have some odd songs to give good use to her voice). The ramones...well... are the ramones. A huge amount of punk bands have a cover of at least one of their songs. Ramones are one of the bands with the most catchy melodies ever IMO. It's allways fun to listen to them

Comparing the ramones to evanescence is ridiculous to say the least. Evanescence are just another nu-metal band with the difference of having a good lead singer (which makes them have some odd songs to give good use to her voice). The ramones...well... are the ramones. A huge amount of punk bands have a cover of at least one of their songs. Ramones are one of the bands with the most catchy melodies ever IMO. It's allways fun to listen to them

Yea, I was pointing out how messed up it is that Evanescence misses the list yet the Ramones, who aren't crap, manage to get on there.

Damn, I completely missed Queen on there. What the hell is wrong with you people?