The Urban Music Thread

Guest Blade

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still stand by Straight Outta Cashville. Buck's one of the better G-Unit lyricists.

Besides, isn't that the chorus, which is done by 50...?

Guest Blade

Blood does stand in the way of a rivalry

This just in! Straight from DA Streets. Last night at Club Chi's in Hollywood Yuk's Mouth (no pun intended) appearentlty caught up to him when Spider Loc (the newest member of 50Cents Group G-Unit) Greeted him in the club with a old fashioned Fist Fight & and Chain Snatching. It appears after all of Yuk's tough talking on Mixtapes & records He was confronted, and his entourage of killaz didnt seem to materialize. Witness to this event include many of Hollywoods/ Music Business Elite including Alex Thomas, Suge Knight, Rapper Vietnom, and others. We will (inDAstreets.net) shortly have a picture of Spider with Yukmouths Chain for your viewing pleasure. Yukmouth was also said to call Spider this morning and apologize to him and all of G-unit for all of the disses and offered Spider Loc $1500 to get his chain back. In My opinion Yuk should have came to the West Coast Peace Conference and stopped coming with all them diss tracks. OUTRO --- copyright 2005 inDAstreets.net

Source: http://www.dubcnn.com/

Heres the proof

Spider Loc with Yukmouths Chain

spiyuk.jpg

IMO this could of been a publicity stunt but come on the two are cousins and spider is one funny bastard he jacked his cousins own chain and gave him a sucker punch. Yukmouth bragged about doin thi to game and it neva happened anyway

Discuss

Yuk's website administrator has stated that Spider & Yuk never had any form of confrontation.

Also, that pic was taken in a jewelry store, and apparently according to various sources the same jewelry store Yuk had his Regime Chain made in, so it could just as easily be a replica of the chain.

The Regime Speaks On Yuk/Spider Altercation - June 2, 2005

By : Nima

After indastreets.net put up a news update yesterday claiming that Spider Loc and Yukmouth got into a fight at a club and Spider Loc jacked Yukmouth for his chain, they also put up a picture of Spider with Yuk's chain up. To view it in larger size, click on the small picture of it to your left.

I was contacted by members of The Regime, as they wanted to let everybody at DUBCNN know their side of the story. Read below to find out what they had to say about this:

"'First of all, The Regime was not at the club with Yukmouth, it was just him and J-Stone, who is in fact a member of The Regime. Now here are the real facts: Spider Loc and five or six other cats confronted Yuk about having beef with 50 Cent.

Yuk told Spider "I ride with J Prince & Rap-A-Lot, you ride with dude [50 Cent]." That's when Spider sucker punched Yuk and in the mist of the confusion, Yuk's chain came off. That's when one of Spiders homies pull out a thumper [gun] in the club.

Now we give him his just due, he was ready, we wasn't, but please believe if more than two members of The Regime was with Yuk, it would have been a shoot out and nothin' less. But we know this was a publicity stunt so Spider can get some 50 Cent brownie points. This was not personal. Just another G-Unit Publicity stunt. We know what kind of dude Spider is, if he wanted to really do the business, he would have took full flight.

Now as for the West Coast Conference, Yuk was not there. He was in Texas, but we (The Regime) was there and so was Spider, he said or did nothing at that time.... So why now?'"

Guest Blade

a song by the name of "the way we came up" has leaked onto the internet which is suppousedly aa b-side which didnt make it onto the massacre. a lot of people have told me it is straight fire but havent heard it yet

No, the shit helps 50 sell a few more million copies to idiots, tools, and teenage females. And we all know making money is more important than making good music or keeping street cred to 50.

I'm surprised that if this was hot shit and left off the Massacre, why wasn't it put on some mixtapes?

SummerJam Summary. Kanye and Game sound like showstealers. Courtesy cubano2k3 of AllHipHop.com's Ill Community.

Alright, I just got back from possibly one of the biggest events ...well, sorta half assed, but it was big.. I know yall waitin for details so let me get started..

Went to the festival before, giving out mad shit.. Who cares.. anyway, they had a freestyle battle, everyone was wack except the one guy who was white. His name was like Script Keeper or something of that matter, and there was one girl who was just garbage and kept getting props from the girls in the crowd.. anywho Script Keeper won against one guy on his team who the judges felt that he didnt get a fair try.. and such.

Fuck a fashon Show.. next..

Then the performers come up, I truly didn't know who was going to be here..

First up was Ray Cash, did I'm a Pimp In my Own Mind.. and that was about it..

Then Remy Martin comes up, does a couple joints.. then I was shocked as a mother fucker... you'd never guess who comes up.....

"WEST COAST POP A BOTTLE WIT CHALL!"

my NIGGA PAPOOSE comes to the stage.. does sharades..and hops off the stage.

Remy does a couple more joints, then her newest single 'Wuteva' and hops off.

Then the Young Gunz come hit the stage. Do a couple joints, like Set It Off, Can't Stop Wont Stop, No Better Love..etc.. then they say.. We Ain't come alone.. the ROC is STILL in the building!!

Memphis Bleek hits the stage, does a couple joints, but nothing off the album except for "Like That" he did Round Here, Is that Yo Chick, and a bunch of other shit...

Next up was Capone from CNN, and Nore was on the stage as well..

did a couple popular joints (Capone) and such.. it was an aiight performance..

Next up was the Lost Boyz.. Mr Cheeks and his crew, did whatever joints they had that were hits, and were off the stage..

If there was anyone after this performance, I left to go in the stadium...

my fuckin feet were killin from standin for 5 hours w/ no drink..

Arrived there in my seat, sat down, music was playin from the DJ booth, And to my knowledge, all I'm hearing is G-unit, the wholeeeeeeeeeeee beginning.

So Seductive about 15-20 times the whole night, between acts, at the beginning, in the end, about every 50 joint twice. Very stanish.

Anywho, to begin, they had a guest appereance of Amerie, who did 2 songs, one being One Thing, Not very important..

then they brought out the first performers...straight from Harlem.....The Diplomats.. Who aboslutely tore it down, hit after hit, til they got cut off..

Brought out Paul Wall, and did his portion of Still Tippin' ...Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Camron... No JR. Writer or any of tha others were rapping at the time.

Then they got cut off stage, Up Next was Jada Kiss and the Lox.

Jada Kiss did his thing, and Styles P had his moments, Sheek was kinda.. not there, they brought out somebody but I never caught who it was.. Did a couple joints, brought out Ghostface and did "RUN" later on, and an attempt to play "Checkmate" was made, but all that was heard through the speakers was "School of Press Conference.......Press this on your conscious...."

and Jada was cut off, and left to the back.

Next Up was Ciara.. Simple Act, Dancing all over, being DJ'd by Kid Capri.. did her only 3 hits, but danced her ass off, and bounced.

Next up was Lil John, You know how he does already.. Yelled all over, brought out Trillville and the East Side Boys to help him out.. Did Roll Call, and brought out that man Ice Cube.. did a couple more joints, then did the What You Gon Do Remix, and brought out Pitbull,.. Who Helped, who then brought out Daddy Yankee. Pitbull did Toma, and then Yankee did Gasolina..another Lil John jam played, then the Ying Yang twins came up, did "Wait", apparantly not whispering..but whatever...Trilville then came up and did Some Cut..

Lil John did one more joint I believe, then Elephant Man was called out, he did Signal Di Plane with some signal that they use for planes on the runways..Lil John then says I got a suprise for you all.. and then you hear.. "Out in the street...they call it murddddaa" Damian Marley comes out and tears it up.

One of the best performances of the night.

Up next was Ludacris, who also tore it up last year, came out with all white with a white bucket hat, did Stand Up and a couple of his new joints, and a couple semi-old joints and Yous a Hoe.. then Bobby Valentino was brought out, did Slow Down... Then Luda did one more joint, I forget what it was, but that was their last one I believe, then they were done.

Up next was Kanye West...which was possibly the best performance in a while..

Kanye comes out in pitch black, then the beat to Down and Out is played, and he walks out followed by Camron, does that shit, and Cam is out after that. Kanye then does Jesus Walks, Which is followed by cut-into another song, which leads to Common coming out, and doing "The Corner".

Common comes out and does it, then heads backstage with Kanye it looks like. Then the lights go out, and the Diamonds are Forever beat comes on with the woman talking, Kanye comes back out, does that joint, and then somewhere in the middle stops while going acapella, and the highlight of the night happens...

Jay-Z comes out of backstage and they do a couple joints together, followed by Encore and then departing with a "The Roc is in the building!!!!!"

Up Next was the West Coast.....

The Game was up, and he comes out with a Mets "Matsui" jersey, number 5 - Wright.. with a blue mets hat and a baseball bat for some odd reason.

He comes out and does hate it or love it, put you on the game, higher, like father like son.. while throwing small subliminals at G-unit .. like when he's saying "GGG-Unit" he goes "GGGG-U-Not." and from hate it love it "Not fuckin with 50 is startin to make sense" stuff like that..

after doin Higher, he says Fuck G-unit about 5 times or so, talks about the issue, then goes PLAY MY FUCKIN SONG and he plays How We Do... the beat comes on, and he says 50 CENT CAN SUCK MY DICK, TONY YAYO CAN SUCK MY DICK, LLOYD BANKS CAN SUCK MY DICK, YOUNG BUCK CAN SUCK MY DICK, OLIVIA CAN SUCK MY DICK, EVERYBODY CAN SUCK MY DICK.. etc..

then he goes and starts complaining about how he got kicked out of G-Unit and all this bullshit, and he goes in the back and grabs supposedly a G-Unit chain and says FUCK THIS SHIT and throws it into the crowd. Then he does a real verse of How We Do, while saying 50's hooks.

Then a guy in an OTTER costume comes out, and little kids on bikes are following him. Then Game says "Look, it's 50 cent.." and he punches the guy in the otter costume, and the kids on the bikes and Game start to stomp the guy out in the costume. Then he explains what happened during the Hot 97 shootout thing, saying 50 wouldnt come out, I recorded some of this on my phone , i have to transfer to the computer though. Then he's bascially finished and goes to the back.

Last up was Snoop Dogg, who was just boring as can be, people were leaving as he finished his first song, nobody really knows his songs except the popular ones I'm assuming, cause no one was hopping around like the other performances when he came up quite a bit.. After a couple of songs Warren G came out and somebody else, didn't catch the name..And then the 'I'm a Hustla' beat gets played and Snoop is all "I'm a gangsta, I'm a gangsta gansta........ man fuck that bring the real people out.." and Cassidy and Swiss Beats come out, they both do I'm a Hustla and hug, then theyre out.

Snoop is pretty much done from here on, crowd was basically empty by time he was "finished"...

He did a couple more songs, then finished one, and the Giants Stadium crew was having everyone on time limits for some reason, and was cutting them off. Snoop bitched about it was like "I flew here to perform not to get my fuckin ass cut off by these motherfuckers, hook my shit back up" and he did like 2 more songs. As he was about to do his final song, which would've been Drop It Like It's Hot...he says "Can I get an...snnOOOOP!".. and he goes drop my shit. Then he looks at the DJ and walks up to the counter, after conversing for like a minute, he walks off stage and was cut off by the Crew.

I tried to include as much detail as I could about my time there. I hope yall appreciate it.. It took a while to rememeber all I could.. Hope yall enjoyed reading as much as I experienced it.

Game sounds like he would be fun to see live, whether the "Fuck G-Unit" shit is an act or not.

A couple of my friends went to the Game/Snoop concert a month back and said that the Game was saying that shit then too.

I really do want to know if SummerJam is a tour or just a concert, because we had SummerJam on Saturday, and the lineup looked nothing like this. Anyone know?

Hot 97 had a concert on Sunday down at Giants Stadium.

Jamn 94.5 had a concert on Saturday over at Tweeter Center?

Probably same cast of characters for both of them. I think it's a merger of several big tours thrown together by these stations just to make them more important than all the rest. Like Hot 97 throws out everything to put on one of the biggest concerts in the rap game.

There is no SummerJam tour. All these stations just use the SummerJam name however.