• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spider Loc is Yukmouth's cousin.

Ten rap songs atm...

Yukmouth - Somebody Gone Die 2 Nite

Too Short - The Ghetto

Mario ft. Jadakiss & TI - Let Me Love You (remix)

Lloyd Banks - Til The End

Young Buck ft. 50 Cent - I'm A Soldier

Jae Millz ft. Swizz Beatz - Streetz Melting

Jin ft. Aja Smith - Love Story

Nas - Live Now

Nas - Disciple

Edited by Cloudy

Guest Blade

Spider Loc is Yukmouth's cousin who joined G-unit a while ago rumours were talked back in march last year about him joining but it never happened till alter on, loc appeared on "bitch what u know about" and i belive "g-unit the gang" he also has an album called brainless the prequel but i am sure it isnt off of g-unit records

Guest Blade

Top Ten Of The Moment For Me

1. I Quit - Jin

2. I'm Black - Styles P

3. Pump Ya Fist - DMX

4. Like That - Memphis Bleek

5. Keepin It Gangster - Fabolous

6. Cor Blimey - Bigz

7. Harvey Knicks - The Mitchell Bros. feat. Mike Skinner & Sway

8. When I'm Here - Roll Deep

9. Underground - Tinchy Stryder

10. That's Not Gangster - Sincere

As you can see its sort of split USA/UK throughout lol...

Guest N9Ne

top 10 songs ATM (in no particular order)

What The Fuck Is A Papoose- Papoose

Dead Prez & Talib Kweli - Sharp Shooters

Dead Prez - Walk Like A Warrior

Mos Def & Talib Kweli - Black Star - Hater Players

Joe Budden-Corners

Jay-Z ft Dead Prez -Hell yeah Remix

Joe Budden-What's Good

Common-The Corner

Black Star - Astronomy (8th Light)

Immortal Technique ft Mos Def - Bin Laden

i'm not much of a song person, I really prefer freestyles. But that's what I listen to right now...if anyone could recomend some more stuff go ahead...

as for ranking the members in G-Unit (i really don't like any of them but meh)

Game

Banks

Yayo

Buck

Top 5s

New:

John Cena, Trademarc, Bumpy Knuckles - Bad, Bad Man

Crooked I, Tracey Lane - I Love The Ghetto To Death

Papoose - Sharades

Cassidy - B-Boy Stance

The Notorious B.I.G., Black Rob - Jeans & Sneakers

Not-so-new:

Common, Dice Raw, Flo Brown, Jazzyfatnastees, Mos Def, The Roots - Hurricane

Canibus, Papoose - Guerilla Monsoon Rap freestyle

Erick Sermon - Music

Digital Underground - Same Song

Blackalicious - Alphabet Aerobics

Guest Blade

^^^^^ agreed especially sway he is absolutely fucking hilarious have you heard his version of "New York" instead hes caleld it london and raps with bruza and baby blue

Eminem’s “band” are readying themselves for a busy six months. First up is working with computer games company E3, to prepare Crime Life: Gang Wars. The rap stars will loan their voices as well as their likeness to the computer game.

Inspired by gang movies like New Jack City and Boyz N the Hood, Crime Life: Gang Wars is a free-roaming, beat-'em-up game featuring a small-time gang member who must fight for control of the city.

U.K. rapper Doom Man and actor Jason Flemyng of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch fame have also lent their talents to the game, which will be available for Xbox and PC in the fall.

"Crime Life: Gang Wars" is the latest in a long list of projects coming from D12, including several solo albums.

Bizarre will release Handicap Circus on June 28 and just shot a video for the Eminem-produced first single, "Rock Star."

Proof just dropped the mixtape Grown Man Shit and plans to finally release his long-delayed solo record, Searchin' 4 Jerry Garcia, which is due to feature legendary Nirvana lead singer, Kurt Cobain.

Swift is also working on a solo record, and Kon Artis and Kuniva have a group project called Da Brigade. The two also just launched their own label, Runyon Ave., and have solo albums in the works.

"I'm still trying to feel it out, make sure I get it right," Kon Artis said at Monday's 22nd annual ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers) Pop Awards, where he collected a plaque for co-writing 50 Cent's "P.I.M.P." "Em and I, we're gonna do something different, it ain't gonna be normal Eminem."

Kon Artist, who said he's in the process of signing Pharoahe Monch to Shady Records, also produced three tracks on Bizarre's album and two on Proof's, and he's looking for more studio work with "anyone that's inspired all the time, and that's usually newer artists," he said.

As a group, D12 will start recording their third album in the fall, after joining Eminem, 50 Cent and G-Unit, Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz, Obie Trice and Stat Quo on the Anger Management Tour this summer.

SOURCE: StreetHop.com

Cobain on Proof's album?!

Guest Blade

anyone seen the rare and hard to find video "X Gonna Give It To Ya Again" by DMX produced by red spyda the remix. if u cant get the video get the single its proper hot

SNOOP DOGG & THE GAME JOIN FORCES AND HIT THE ROAD

Snoop Dogg hits the road with The Game on what could be the hottest hip-hop tour this year; How The West Was One Tour.

Snoop Dogg continues to back the platinum selling Geffen Records release R&G: (Rhythm & Gangsta) The Masterpiece. The set features guest appearances from 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake, Nelly, Lil Jon, Trina, Bootsy Collins, Charlie Wilson, and The Neptunes. Snoop's talents know no bounds; his notoriety and instantly recognizable persona and voice have garnered him numerous other opportunities and successes. In addition to being an icon in hip hop, Snoop is accomplished as an actor, MTV Show Host, and sneaker designer launching doggy biscuitz by pony sneaker line.

Joining Snoop is Compton, California rapper The Game. The Game released his first CD, The Documentary, in early 2005 giving us the smash singles "How We Do" and "Hate It or Love It." The Game is hitting the road behind his debut solo effort, "The Documentary," which surfaced in January with the biggest opening week of any January since Nielson Soundscan began tracking sales. The set sold about 587,000 copies during its first week out, which earned it a No. 1 debut on The Billboard 200 album chart.

Both rappers are known to be from the West coast and both have been influenced early-on in their careers by the guiding hand of Dr.Dre, Compton's own and one of the founding members of NWA.

Complete listing of Snoop Dogg & The Game tour dates:

April 15 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

April 16 Vail, CO Vail Village

April 17 Denver, CO Magness Arena

April 19 Wichita, KS Kansas Coliseum

April 20 St Louis, MO Savvis Center

April 21 Minneapolis, MN Target Center

April 22 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena

April 23 Detroit, MI Joe Louis Arena

April 24 Cincinnati, OH U.S. Bank Arena

April 26 Columbus, OH Jerome Schottenstein Center

April 29 Hartford, CT ctnow.com Meadows Music

April 30 Buffalo, NY U of Buffalo/Alumni Arena

May 5 Boston, MA DCU Center

May 7 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Spectrum

May 8 Washington DC Patriot Center

May 10 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

May 12 Oklahoma City, OK Zoo Amphitheatre

May 13 Dallas, TX Smirnoff Music Centre

May 14 San Antonio, TX Verizon Wireless

May 15 Corpus Christi, TX American Bank Center

May 18 Albuquerque, NM Journal Pavilion

May 19 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Pavilion

May 20 San Diego, CA RIMAC Arena

May 21 Los Angeles, CA Arrowhead Pond

May 24 Las Vegas, NV Skin

May 25 San Francisco, CA HP Pavilion

May 26 Sacramento, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre

May 28 Seattle, WA White River Amphitheatre

May 29 Vancouver, BC Pacific Coliseum

Taken From www.snoopdogg.com

That Concert Would Be Off The Wall.

Anger Management Tour Announced

EMINEM AND 50 CENT ANNOUNCE SUMMER TOUR: "ANGER MANAGEMENT 3" TO HIT THE ROAD BEGINNING JULY 7

LIL JON & THE EAST SIDE BOYZ, G-UNIT, D-12, OBIE TRICE, STAT QUO TO ROUND OUT BILL

Santa Monica, CA, April 4, 2005 - The third installment of the Anger Management tour will be on the road beginning July 7, it was announced today. This will be the first tour Eminem has done since the November 12 release of his latest album, Encore, which is approaching five-times platinum sales in the U.S.

Joining Eminem on tour for all but the first two dates is 50 Cent, whose new album, The Massacre was released on March 8, and has already sold almost 3 million copies. This is the first U.S. tour that pairs Eminem with partner in rhyme 50 Cent. Like Eminem and his Shady Records family, this will be a family affair for 50, with G-Unit joining him on the road. 50 Cent is just beginning to shoot his film debut, and due to the movie's production schedule he will be unable to appear at the first two dates, Indianapolis, IN and Columbus, OH. Ludacris will be taking his slot for those shows. King of Crunk Lil Jon along with his East Side Boyz will start of the night off right for the entire tour.

"We've been waiting for the right moment to go on tour, and it all finally came together," said Eminem. "We wanted to put together the best lineup we could...I'm always trying to top the last tour whenever I go out. I think we're really doing it this time."

Eminem's entire Shady Records family will be on the road with him for the five and a half week run. Besides hearing songs from Encore performed live for the first time, concertgoers will see performances from D-12, Obie Trice, and the newest addition to the family, Atlanta's Stat Quo, who recently signed to Shady/Aftermath and is already creating a buzz at press and radio. Shady artist and award-winning mixtape king Green Lantern will, as usual, be behind the turntables.

50 Cent added: "Whenever I get together with Em you know it's going to be hot. Right now, I don't see anything that will stop this from being the tour of the summer. You better put in for that time off from the job now, before somebody else beats you to it. Or quit your job so you can see every show."

Those who can't quit their jobs can tune in to Sirius Satellite Radio's Shade 45 channel all summer long for tour coverage, exclusive live performances, and backstage interviews. Also coming this summer is the DVD from 2002's Anger Management tour, which features live performances from Eminem and D-12.

The tour will wrap in Detroit with two shows at the home of the Detroit Tigers, Comerica Park. These shows promise to be as legendary as the one-off hometown show at Detroit's Ford Field in 2003.

Visit the tour section for dates and venue details.

Taken from www.50cent.com

The Snoop/Game tour wasn't bad. I know the stop here in Denver sold out fairly quickly and both put on great live performances. Anger Management should be the same, great stage presence. I know Lil Jon's opening up Anger Management out here, which is the only negative.

Got the new Young Gunz and Common sent to us today, Young Gunz has a lot better production on this album, but no off the charts hit like Can't Stop, Won't Stop. Common delivered a beautiful album, with the only flaw (for me at least) being that Kanye's on 4 tracks. I like Kanye, but that's a third of the tracks on someone else's album.

And a question, for Jimmy the Exploder, and anyone else who follows Papoose. I got put onto him through KaySlay, but have never been overly impressed. Do you think he can actually make it big? Having the backing of Kay Slay helps with credibility, but I just don't know about him. Maybe I'm listening to the wrong tracks? Just thought I'd get a discussion on it.

I like Papoose, I think he could go far, he just needs to work on his lyricism.

And it's nice to know the new Common is good :D I'll probably pick it up here soon.

Edited by Cloudy

His lyricism isn't good, his wordplay is. As soon as I can arse myself I'll look up some of his lyrics, but I distinctly remember him rapping about freedom and and all this shit and then in the next verse he's rapping about killing babies.

While Mobb Deep and M.O.P. are both widely regarded as two of hip-hop's most consistently excellent groups, neither has been burning up the sales charts. But watch out, critics say, because once these guys get the right label support, they're headed straight to the top.

"It'll be serious. We've got a chance to go do some exciting things." — 50 Cent

Both acts, now free agents, may be getting their best shot at breaking big by signing with 50 Cent and G-Unit Records. On Saturday in Brooklyn, where 50 was directing — yes, directing — singer Olivia's new video for "Twist It," he told MTV News that pretty soon O may lose the distinction of being the newest addition to his label.

He said he's "very close" to signing both M.O.P. and Mobb Deep. "I'm ready to expand and do other things," he explained. "Creatively, there are certain artists out there I respect. I've been listening to their music for a long time. I wanna work with them. I want to put be able to put my full effort into it, but I can't work for it unless it's in both of our best interests, and that's with them being signed to G-Unit as a record company. It'll be serious. We've got a chance to go do some exciting things."

Mobb Deep's Havoc agreed.

"We've been talking to 50 for a minute, maybe a month," he said. "Initially we were gonna sign to Interscope. After a while we saw it best [to sign] with 50 because of the style of music [we do]. We sat down with 50 and he let us know what he could do for us. We're satisfied with the move. I don't know how other people are gonna feel about the move. It's probably gonna be a lot of hate in people's blood, but we don't give a f---. We're gonna continue making our music. I feel we have a bigger platform. I can't wait. The adrenaline is pumping. I just wanna get it started."

Earlier this month, Laze E. Laze, who helps to guide the career of M.O.P., confirmed his guys are also in talks with 50 but did not elaborate on how those talks were going.

One of the most appealing elements about the Mobb and the Mash Out Posse is that both duos — especially the Mobb — have been heating up the mixtape circuit with an abundance of records.

"The material I've been hearing from both of those ends lately, it's dead right," 50 said. "It's exactly where it needs to be right now. I know I can put them in a good position where they could become priority."

50 reiterated that neither group is officially signed, but if he does woo them in time, he may bring one or both on tour with him on Anger Management 3 (see "Eminem, 50, Lil Jon, G-Unit, D12 Team Up For Anger Management 3 Tour This Summer").

Of course, the Mobb's close affiliate Alchemist has already been tapped to join the tour as Eminem's DJ (see "Eminem Hires Alchemist To Replace DJ Green Lantern"). Al replaced Green Lantern, who said he resigned from the Shady family in the wake of his appearance on the street DVD "The Come Up, Vol. 5," where he was taped having a phone conversation with Jadakiss about the 50/ Jada battle.

50 said the story Green has been telling the public is not accurate. According to the G-Unit general, Green did not quit.

"Green Lantern was fired," Fif scoffed. "He said something he wasn't supposed to say. I never did anything [to him], I'm always supportive of everything in our circle. When I say 'our,' I mean me, Em and Dre. To have him say [what he said on the DVD], it just was a bad decision. Having him say things about me, it's not just saying it about me, it's saying it about the entire thing — everything we do together."

- Dave D

SOURCE: StreetHop.com

Both MOP & Mobb Deep are getting a lot of backlash about it on the StreetHop forums, a lot of nonsensical "Mobb Deep sux!!!" stuff. I say, if this opens up new opportunities for both groups and can help promote Mobb Deep, go for it.

I'm all for it. If joining the G-Unit records is going to get Mobb Deep and M.O.P. bigger then I see no reason for them not to do it.

Edited by Hellfire

And a question, for Jimmy the Exploder, and anyone else who follows Papoose.  I got put onto him through KaySlay, but have never been overly impressed.  Do you think he can actually make it big?  Having the backing of Kay Slay helps with credibility, but I just don't know about him.  Maybe I'm listening to the wrong tracks?  Just thought I'd get a discussion on it.

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder