Best ending to a match ever.

FLiam

So I am playing Smackdown vs. RAW in season.

I face Eddie Guerrero and RVD is his manager, I am beating the shit out of Guerrero for about 10 minutes, I keep pinning him and then RVD interferes.

A chair has been in the ring for about 5 minutes but I decided not to get DQ'ed.

I hit Guerrero with the 5 star frog splash for like the 4th time, pin, and RVD jumps on the apron, so now I am pissed and got the chair and decided to whack Guerrero with it square in the face and bust him wide open.

I didn't realise the referee was having a go at RVD so I am annoyed that I didn't get DQ'ed, I decide to go for the cover and then as soon as I do, RVD gets sent to the back, the ref turns round and I win!

I just thought it was a great ending, sometimes this game can be so great.

• Haha 1

My best was against HHH. Both of us were in the read and twenty minutes into the match. Each of us had our finisher (I had two). I was pissed because HHH got to kick me in the gut setting up for the Pedigree. He hit.. but my foot reached under the ropes! PHEW! I was saved. So then, I tried to get back in it, but he kept blocking until I finally got to land in a kick to the gut and hit my finisher... which also ended up with him having his feet under the ropes! Now I figured it's fine I have another finisher I'll just hit that. Of course, it's HHH so I get hit with a low blow trying to pick him up and he goes off on me. I hadn't noticed that he was ready to get another finisher and he got it! Now I was going nuts. I tried extremely hard to get back into it, but he went for the finisher... and I reversed it! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY as JR would say! I got to hit my finisher and finish him off with it.

The best finish to any wrestling match I've ever been in was from No Mercy.

Tag team ladder match between me and my buddy (Me, Austin and him, Angle) vs. the computer (Jericho and The Rock).

Rocky gets special and Rock Bottoms Angle, then sets up the ladder under the belt. Meanwhile, I'm outside kicking the shit out of Jericho with a steel chair. I see Rock is setting up the ladder, slide into the ring, give him a few chairs shots before getting special. I Stunner Rock once, then go to climb the ladder. Just as I reach the top, Jericho makes his way into the ring and pushes the ladder over sending me crashing to the mat. Angle gets up, comes behind Jericho, and German Suplexes him onto the steel chair I used to beat both Rock and Jericho with. Angle picks him up again, this time he German Suplexes him onto the ladder. Rock is now back up and makes his way over to Angle, back grapples, but Angle reverses into another German Suplex onto the ladder. I set up the ladder in the center of the ring, while my buddy is taunting like there is no tomorrow and continues to beat the shit out of Rocky with the chair. As I start to climb the ladder, Angle gets special and once again as I reach the top, Jericho tries to spoil the fun. Luckly, Angle stops Jericho and whacks him with the steel chair. Angle hits the Angle Slam on Jericho at the exact same time I grab the belt and Jericho and I nearly hit the mat at the exact same time.... Classic. No Mercy is awesome.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

My favorite match ending in a wrestling game happened on Smackdown vs. Raw.

I was Eddie Guerrero in Season mode, and I was granted a WWE Title shot at the second Smackdown PPV.

The match goes on as normal with Guerrero hitting some nice techinal spots while JBL brawls his way to a special.

I'd say that it's about 10:00 minutes in (I'd say about 20 minutes in real life) and Eddie and JBL are both busted open and we have both kicked out of our respective finishers at least once.

I'm beginning to think that I have this match in the bag when I see JBL's belt laying on the announcer's table. I walk outside and grab the belt. I line myself up with JBL as I am ready to cheat to win. JBL slowly makes his way to his feet and I charge at him. JBL runs a short distance and I am hit with the Clothesline From Hell! JBL covers and gets the three count.

DoR.

Austin-Micheals. Sweet Chin Music blocked. Stunner blocked. Sweet Chin Music blocked. Million dollar dream reversed, school boy for the 3.

It flowed pretty awesome, I was pissed because I was Austin and I lost to a school boy, but it flowed quite awesome.

My best ever was a fatal four way involving me as my CAW, Ryan Steele, Jericho, Benoit and Triple H. It was a fairly even contest, but Jericho had a habit of slipping out of the ring and just standing there taunting. I took offence at this, and nailed him with a shooting star press off the apron. This is about 15 minutes into the match, and Triple H has got Benoit pretty well beat. In fact, he hits the Pedigree. I didn't notice, I was too busy killing Jericho. fortunately though, Y2J did, and he reversed my DDT jsut in time to slide in and break the count. Trips didn't take too kindly to this and went after Jericho, but Y2J nailed him with the enziguri. I slid in to stop him making the cover, and flattened Jericho with the Mexican Stretch Buster (my finisher at the time). Benoit then triple-German-suplexed me to stop the count. Triple H recovered, ignored Benoit for reasons unknown and went after Jericho, attempting the Pedigree again. Jericho reversed it, and by some jammy timing, Benoit had climbed the turnbuckle, launching into the diving headbutt as soon as Trips landed. Jericho than smacked Benoit with another Enziguri, and then I came from behind with a Spinning-out powerbomb (my second finisher), to score the victory.

Reading some of these makes me want to play SD vs Raw right now actually. I've had tonnes of exciting match's but there's probably on that stands out.

JP/HHH at Wrestlemania for the World Title. We had both agreed to a HIAC on the previous Raw as well. I actually thought I'd win this match but damn I was wrong. Started off with my usual quick moves, a spinning DDT and so on. I bust through the cell door and the two of us begin to fight outside and it spills near the announcers table. Onto the table we go and I look to send HHH through the table...but he backbody drops me back off. I'm up to my feet and notice I'm pretty weak, so up to the top I go. He follows and we begin to brawl. My main plan is put him through the cell, backfired big time. Like I said, we brawl big time and after a tonne of moves on top of the cell, he ducks a clothesline and comes out with a Pedigree from nowhere. My body is really weak but I thought I could kickout. Tapping like a bitch just as the referee counts the three to give HHH the victory.

Don't sound amazing but it was damn good to lose to be honest. I was a bit pissed but it was good because it showed me I cant always win on the game.

My first 3 SvR matches were my greatest.

Why?

Because I had zero attirubtes.

First match...Rhyno. Ok, I lose this since I'm learning the ropes (no pun intended).

Second Match: Tajiri. I do okay in this match...I do pretty good.....until Tajiri KOs me with his finisher kick....

Thrid Match: Rhyno. He hits the gore out of nowhere...and leaves me looking like (analogy).

Yeah...

But the best match I've ever had....during the Royal Rumble storyline between Me, HBK, and Christian. Eddie interferes in the match, and it's just 15 non stop minutes of finisher and finisher followed by chair shot and table break etc etc etc just beating the holy piss out of each other....

My best ending was in SvR.

It was Kurt Angle (me) vs Chris Benoit in a hell in a cell match on legend difficultly. Its a back and forth technical match, submission moves and counters galore. After about half an hour of this, both of us are totally red and we're ontop of the cell brawling it out. Benoit works Angle to the edge of the cage, and goes to kick him in the gut, Angle blocks and spins him. Angle catches him at his back and hits a german suplex off the cell, KO'ing Benoit.

I have three of them.

WWF No Mercy

Three Way 60 Minute Iron Man Match:

Kurt Angle (me) vs Chris Benoit vs Bret Hart ©

With only ten minutes left, I was in last with 2, Bret in 2nd with 6, and Benoit in first with 7. With my leg and neck shot to hell, I was sent into the corner by Benoit. I countered it with a Sling Shot, and rolled him up to gain a fall with 9:36 left. I got a CO victory when I got in at 19, mostly because Benoit had Hart locked in the Sharpshooter. With 8:00 left, I hit Benoit with an Angle Slam, and got a victory with 7:38 left. I gain two lucky falls when Benoit hit me with a chair twice with 6:59 left. I then got Hart to tap out at 5:00, and rolled up Benoit at 4:39. With Hart out of the match, it was down to me and Benoit. I scored a quick victory with a German Suplex Bridge. We couldn't get a fall, and I trapped him with The Ankle Lock with five seconds left. Benoit tapped out with one second left, and I took the match and belt.

WWF WrestleFest (On RAM)

The Royal Rumble Match!

I was in the match as The Warrior, and I hit a roll. I threw out Demolition, Hogan, and The Earthquake. It was down to me and Slaughter, and I was on fire. I threw him to the outside, and I thought I had won. I was all happy until he came back in, and hit me some move that I don't remember. He then pinned me, and won the Rumble.

Tag Team Match:

Hogan and Warrior vs Perfect and Earthquake

I was getting beaten badly in this one. I couldn't tag to Hogan, and I took a Perfect Plex and Splash. I tagged into Hulk, and I went nuts. I hit Perfect with a boot, and a leg-drop. Quake came in, and I slammed him! I was marking out at my local Wal-Mart, and an tagged Warrior in. Warrior then hit a Gorilla Press Slam on Perfect and we won the match.

Ah, the memories of WrestleFest!

In a fourway, between Ultimo Dragon, Chris Benoit (me), Hulk Hogan and Bubba Ray Dudley.

It starts. Bubba clotheslines me and dragon. We are both down. Hogan picks me up and starts beating me... meanwhile dudley is behind dragon, and when he gets up he pins him with a school boy... 1,2,3!

That's how you win a match in 14 seconds :shifty:

No Mercy, 3 way Ladder match for the WWF title. Me versus my mate Ian and my mate Ayo.

Genacyde (me) vs General Spliff (Ian) vs Ayo (John F. Cooper)

A match that lasted over an hour with many, many close calls and many, many finishers being hit and stolen ended with a devestator uppercut to General Spliff then a second devestator uppercut this time to John F. Cooper which knocked them both out and allowed me to climb the ladder to victory and gloating rights. Oh yes.

On WWF WrestleMania2k, me and my bro were playing. I was a Sting CAW, while he was The Rock. It was a steel cage match, and we had no fucking clue how to win.....

So, I finally discover that you climb faster when you're special is on....after a 20 minute battle, I finally hit the Scorpion Death Drop (which My brother claimed killed the Rock), and went to a button mashing fest to climb out of the cage.

In Smackdown vs. Raw I was Edge in a 3 on 1 Handicap match against A-Train, Chuck Palumbo, and the World Champion Randy Orton. We had a crazy battle for god knows how long. All 3 of them were hurt and I was nearly dead. It ended up with me in one corner and the 3 men in the other. They came at me and I just charged! I speared Palumbo who was in the middle. Got up hit A-Train with The Downward Spiral and then after a reversal hit Randy with the Edgecution for the pin!

OK so since where on the topic of favourites...

My Created guy (Levinator) versus Kane. 15 minute long match which by the ened of it Kane was fully red and I was red in my head and chest anyway I went to Spinebuster Kane but he reversed it into a DDT then he lifted me up and went for the chokeslam I kicked him low and then went for my finisher the Running Big Boot which he ducked he then lifted me up to powerslam me but i struggled off his back and as he turned around he was met with the running Big Boot for the 1...2...3 and Levinator wins.

I think there's only one ladder size, and it's standard.

Another good match finish I had was a ladder match, me as my created guy Ryan Steele, RVD, Eddie and Rey. A good 40, 50 minutes into the match, all of us pretty much dead healthwise, Rey hits me with the 619. Eddie, for some reason, uses his Frog Splash to break it up. RVD nails Eddie and rolls him onto a table. Ladder is already set-up in the one corner, and Rey takes advantage with some aerial move (I forget which), putting Eddie through the table. RVD then uses his flippy enziguri thing on Rey, and goes for the Five Star. Rey counters it. I throw rey over the top, and hit an SSP off the ladder onto RVD for the win.

Guest Iron Mary

WM 2K:

Early into career mode, Big Show (me) faces Meat and Thrasher in a triple threat. Meat and Thrasher were my bitches for a good 7 minutes, until I hit the Show Stopper on Thrasher. Meat got up, so I gave him the Show Stopper. When he landed, there was a clipping glitch and he became stuck very near Thrasher. I pinned Thrasher for the win, but the sweet part was that I looked like I was pinning both men. Awesome squash match.

If there's one thing WM X8 was good for, it was exciting finishes. Rock Bottom! - reversal - STUNNER! - reversal - Rock Bottom! - reversal - STUNNER! 1-2-3!