Best ending to a match ever.

FLiam

This is probably my favorite one in recent memory, done on DOR between two CAWs from tunski.com (the best DOR CAWs available are here, I swear it.) It was Paul London (me) vs Abyss (CPU) in an HIAC.

It was a brutal battle fought out on Hard in the Survivor Series arena, which of course meant that the ambulance and the pit from the Buried Alive match would come into play. They did, as I took a choke slam from the Ambulance by Abyss followed up with a 5-Star Frog Splash, and of course we battled around in the pit for a while, which is where I hit my Momentum Shift, the Sweet Chin Music. Fast-forward to a few minutes later, on top of the HIAC. Abyss suplexes me onto one of the weak parts of the cell, and I DDT him onto it, meaning that it was ready to crash through. I go to do my back special (again, the Sweet Chin Music) and he catches my leg, spins me around Austin/HBK style, and goes for a Choke Slam (a strong grapple of his.) I block it, Irish Whip him, pull him back and Drop Toe Hold him through the cell to the ring below, and landing it perfectly, as I didn't go through with him. After a second of holding his back, he rolls onto his front, allowing me to jump off of the cell and nail the Shooting Star Press~! I remember forgetting to change the time limit, and the match ending with like three minutes left of the original thirty.

NO MERCY:

Me and a friend were doing a royal rumble with the title on the line. It ended up with me, him, and the computer controlled Rikishi. I through him out, he pulls me out, leaving Rikishi victrorious as the new champ...or does it? I pulled Rikishi out of the ring before the bell rang, effectively ending the match as a draw. The title was held up as a result.

Another time, I was on a school trip, and me and my friend were stuck rooming with this annoying asshole of a kid. We decided to have some fun on him. He used my personal The Mick CAW :angry: , while I used my Big Show CAW. My friend chose to use Mankind as the special referee. We proceeded to give him a total lesson in pain. He managed to get some offense in, and thinking he was victorious, he fell victim to a really slow count. I then introduced him to the Showstopper through the table to pick up the win.

SvR:

I created this monster type dude named Acid, who was all power moves. I maxxed his attributes out, and then faced Randy Orton in a 3 stages of hell match at Mania. First match I beat him to a pulp, making him bleed....second match I threw intentionally, just so I could go up to the 3rd stage: HIAC. Well...let's just say 4 powerbombs across the trap door later, Randy Orton wasn't a legend killer...he was just killed.

No Mercy

Me and 3 mates were playing a tag team ladder match. It was the Dudleyz vs Edge and Christian (I was Christian). It went on for 20 minutes. Everyone kept climbing the ladder and the ladder was pushed down. I started climbing the ladder as did Bubba. D-Von though pushes the ladder down taking both of us out. Me and Bubba brawl as Edge puts D-Von through the announcers table on the outside knocking him out into the blue danger thing. Bubba hits his finisher on me and sets up the ladder. He and Edge start climbing (Bubba is further up). I get back up and grab a ring bell, run and hit Bubba knocking him from the ladder (He was reaching up for the belt). Edge grabs the belt and we win. It just happened so quickly, it was like a real Edge and Christian win, it was awesome.

Smackdown HCTP

I was facing two mates in a triple threat cage match. We were our CAW's. I was "Explosivo Firecracker" (Skinny as fuck spot monkey), on mate was "Corporal Punishment" (Brawler who looks like Undertaker) and "John Van Dam" (My mate John's RVD rip off). So we just exchanged moves, pretty exciting people trying to escape the cage. I dove from the top of the cage and took them out. I started climbing the cage again. Both of my mates get up, I dive down (I should have just won the match) and they both run for the ropes so I miss them and am knocked out. They both start climbing the cage, I get up and i'm not sure which I should knock down so instead I start climbing another side of the cage. All three of us reach the top. All three of us start to climb down at the same time and the match finishes. JVD is the winner! We're all like WTF just happened there. We had a rematch and tried to do the same again, however we couldn't make it happen even if we planned it, a once in a lifetime finish. It was cool.

Showdown: Legends Of Wrestling

Call it a bad game if you will, but beneath all the glitches there's actually a pretty good game with awesome reversals, and some decent looking movs.

Ultimate Warrior (me) vs. Andre The Giant (CPU)

That match had been going back and fourth and we were both down to pretty much no health. Andre had hit his elbow drop finisher on me, but I hadn't hit a things. He went to toss me outside the ring, I reversed it and kicked him, placing him on the ropes. I clotheslined him out, and started the "shake the ropes" taunt. Andre got in, I punched him, he went stunned so I did one of the Warrior's freak out taunts. From there I hit a spinning punch and earned a finisher. One Warrior gorilla press slam (which was extra special because I hadn't been able to pick him up before this), and the match was over.

Not best, but weirdest finish ever.

A friend brought Day of Reckoning round today (I only get to play to every few months), and we had 3/4 matches (Including an awesome match where we were the Bashams against Eddie/Rey (one of those matches that you have on DOR where you really get your asses kicked, but hang in there, do a cool move or too, and sneak a quick win somehow), but anyway). The easiest one we had was Kane (him) and Undertaker (me) against HBK and The Rock. We had dominated the whole match, but HBK had gained a finisher from countering. I went to the outside to distract Rocky whilst my mate finished Michaels off. He does one of the strong grapples, and activates his finisher. Chokeslams Shawn, who gets RIGHT back-up, instantly (god knows how, after the beating he'd took). My mate tries Kanes other finisher, and again, Shawn gets right back up (we were speechless at this point, he should have been pinned the first time, nevermind getting right back up twice). He tries a third time, but Shawn has activated his finisher. Not wanting to get hit with a finisher himself, my mate goes to the outside, and when HBk gets closer to the ropes, he trips him up. He even jokingly said 'Wow, tripped him up! He'll never recover from that!!!'. And he didn't...... My mate gets right back into the ring, and pins Shawn Michaels using the dreaded TRIPPING UP OF DOOM!!!

According to the makers of Day of Reckoning, Shawn Michaels can get RIGHT back up from a chokeslam, AND a tombstone (think it may have been that), but NOT from being simply being tripped up.....

Edited by timmayy

DOR sucks for that, and all the GC WWE games do. You survive 20 specials and tap out to a sleeper.

Right, playing HCTP with my friend. 2v2 tornado TLC match. Me and his created character vs HBK and RVD.

After both of us simultaniously powerbombing our oppoonents through each announce table. Me being 5 star'd through a table. The RVD and my friend being pushed off of the top of the ladder both to the outside. A splash from the top of the ladder which we managed to get onto two tables, I missed. We come to the climax of the match. We're all in the red, and all have about 3 finers between us, Im bleeding, and noone else is, the ladder is in the ring set up in the middle, me and RVD are fighting, and my friend and HBK are fighting. I grapple with RVD, and I hit my finisher; The Black Dragon DDT. RVD is down and bleeding. My friend, as this is happening, tried to hit his finisher, but it is reversed, and he is hit with a Sweet chin music. He is down and bleeding. This leaves me and shawn, and a big ladder in the middle of the ring. I grapple with shawn, he reverses my low kick, I reverse his attempt at a finisher. I grapple him and hit a spinebuster. I think this would be enough. Everyone is down but me. I climb the ladder. RVD gets up. Pushes the ladder over. All the way over. I fall. I consider myself finished. RVD then is the only one standing. He sets up the ladder, but its slightly off centre, and he cant reach the belt. So he five stars me. But im on my front so he cant connect properly, thus taking himself, and me further so, out of the equation. A few short moments later, Shawn and my freind are both back up. My friend runs at shawn and hits a clothesline. RVD....is back up. He tries to clothesline RVD, ducks. now both Shawn and RVD are up. Freind is in trouble. He hits RVD with a side suffle kick, and then goes for the chair. Nails shawn with the chair. Busted open. RVD is back up, since the kick was not substantial enough to keep him out. He tries another chairshot to RVD, no, RVD grabs the chair, and waffles him instead. RVD throws the chair, and sets the ladder up. But wait, Im back up. Low Kick. Black Dragon DDT! And finally, I climb the ladder and retrieve the belts.

It was a classic.

My favourite finish of all time came in wcw revenge.

My friend and i were team i think he was eric bishoff and i was la parka so he was kicking a way and punching because we had no clue how to tag, so eventually the other partner came in and i punched him from the ropes as my friend was finishing the other guy, he turned i headbutted him in the gut and did a sunset flip just as my friend started pinning it was like we both got the three it was awesome.

• 4 months later...

Smackdown: HCTP

Rob Van Dam (me) -vs- Rey Mysterio (my mate)

we had a hardcore match that went on for a good 30 minutes...ending up in Time Square, both bleeding and on red all over ass well...i chucked a weapon in front of a limo so it stopped and chucked Rey on the roof of the limo...i climb to the top balcony where the billboard is and hit a 5 star frog splash for the win, destroying the Limo in the process

Chris Benoit(me) -vs- Kane (same mate)

re-match, this time both on red after 20 minutes, we went back to Time Square (where most of out hardcore matches end), he thinks he's got me beaten so he goes on top of the first level of the balcony thing and waits for me to stand so he can hit the Diving clothesline...i stand up, see him coming and hit a dropkick to him...it looked so perfect that i took the pin from that

No Mercy

i hit one of Essa Rios' massive moonsaults off the top of a ladder in the ring over to the Announcers' table...we took about half an hour trying to get it to work in a handicap match with one person knocking the dude out (most of the time with bradshaw's clothsline) on the table and the other one ready to jump...it was sooooooooo hard to hit

HCTP

Lumberjack Match

Steve Austin (me) vs Triple H

Lumberjacks:

Team Austin: Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash

Team Game: The Rock, The Undertaker

Rules:

SCSA had to choose two of HHH's biggest rivals, and vice versa for HHH

Finish: Austin throws HHH outside to HBK and Nash before going out and brawling with Rock and Taker. A little while later, after two 2-on-1's happen, HHH and Austin both get back in the ring. They turn to each other, Austin kicks him in the gut, STUNNER~! Reversed. PEDIGREE~! Reversed. HHH gets back up, turns around to a PEDIGREE from Austin for the win.

Whilst playing No Mercy at my mates house once I think it was me against Albert and I was basically beating him down with the steps. To be fair I hadn't really done that much damage but the the big guy had gone down so I taunted with the steps. Now for those not in the know, when taunting with the steps your wrestler motions with his free hand, esentially telling them to 'get up'. I did this a few times but he showed no signs of getting up so I ran over and stomped him. Still no movement so I dropped the steps and made the cover, 1..2..3. Really it was the most random match ever because he was no where near being worn out but I pinned him easily. We still remember it to this day due to improntu commentary.

"Get up. Get up! Meh........1 2 3."

bst match would have to be while playing VPW 2 earlier today. I was bruiser brody facing Bas Rutten.

I wipe the mat with him for around 10 minutes.He fires back with takedowns and arm bars My finisher was almost up so I ran toward rutten trying to knock him down. he slipped behind me and planted a huge kick to the back of my head..

I lost via KO .

Best ending has to be on DoR.

Playing in Hell in a Cell Handicap match. Me (Jericho) vs. Edge and Christian. Well, I put Edge through the top of the cell and he hits the ring, unconscious. Christian tries a move from behind but I reverse it, and put him through a piece of cell already hit two times. I climb down and pin Edge for the easy three.

Awesome to watch.

New best ending for me.

Going through season in HCTP with Steven Richards, and I'm Tag Champ (with Rhyno), Cruiserweight, and United States. I get put in a 4-Way TLC Match for the US title. Its Richards vs Booker T vs Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit. Booker starts to hit Eddie with the scissorkick, so I nail the Stevie Kick on Benoit. As Booker finishes, I nail him with a Stevie Kick and climb the ladder for the win.

I had a cool one the other day, I lost and didn't mind.

It was DOR, I was Jericho, in a four way against Angle, Benoit and Eddie. The match has gone on for 15-20 mins now, when Benoit whips Eddie Guerrero to the outside, and follows. They brawl at ringside. This is my chance I think, and try for the Wallls of Jericho. A move Kurt counters no less than four times! I finallt get it locked in, and Kurt is in trouble. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Benoit suplex Eddie on the floor, and turn his attention to me, but I think I've won as Angle is so close to tapping, his submission meter is into the blue zone, and the cursor is blinking, the bar about goes to the bottom left (when a wrestler taps) when at the last split second, Benoit breaks it up with a desperate clothesline. He activates his finisher, but I recover and go for the Walls on Benoit. He must have gone for the Crossface at the same instant, as we locked in a test of strength. It seems to go on for ages (Was playing on the highest difficulty, so the button bashing is harder), Benoit just gains the advantage, and executes a quick fishermans suplex on me for the three.

It just looked so good, and the EMOTION of having sure victory stolen from me added to the drama of it all......

DOR's actually quite good for fun endings to matches, last ditch saves, the occasional bit of cool realism and the odd bit of frantic desperation.

WWF No Mercy - Me and my cousin were playing a 60 minute Iron Man match with our created wrestlers in No Mercy. We was going back and forth the whole match. There was 1 minute left in the match and I just tied the score 6 to 6. My cousin was out on the mat and I locked in the Single Leg Boston Crab. Right when he looked like he was ready to tap, the time ran out. The match ended in a draw.

WWE Smackdown vs Raw - This next one wasn't one of my best finishes but I want to share it, because I thought it was weird. I was playing against the computer in SvR in the season mode on legend difficulty. I was using my CAW which had an 8.5 in strength. I was fighting HBK and time the match started he ran towards me. I pressed back and O to hit him with the powerslam. It connected and I got the pin 1-2-3. I was only about 15-30 seconds into the match.