Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Dial-up People PC and a Windows 98. It said it will take 3 hours to download, but it stopped at %18, and my computer was going slow.

It takes 1 hour to watch a one minute youtube vid...

Yeah it's that slow.

Found another bug/issue. For the hell of it, I started another game as a female character. She has the same back sprite going into battle as the male trainer.

Also on the forums you linked to, why are these people talking about being further in the game than where you can get in 0.8?

Katsuya, you wouldn't happen to know why you guys are planning on boosting the stats of the legendaries, notably giving Arceus 175 base in everything, would you?

Because that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen from a Pokemon game. Honestly.

*blinks*

Some of the HMs some Pokemon can learn are just wtf. Doduo learning Fly isn't nearly as odd as Tyranitar/Rhyperior/Weavile being able to learn Surf.

Tyranitar and Rhyperior are meant to be hard as nails, so I can let that slide. Weavile...well my Weavile's a big flaming homo as it's shiny - 461-f.png so it's pink and yellow

There's more too.

Non-Water types that can Surf but don't make sense:

Kangaskhan

Tauros

Snorlax

Furret

Miltank

Linoone

Exploud

Rampardos

Garchomp

Lickilicky

Explain those.

Almost all of them were normal types at one stage in their evolutionary lines.

Garchomp is a dragon type. Dragon types generally are able to learn moves all over the place as well.

Rampardos is one of the big bad asses, as was said before. He can do anything.

Kangaskhan

Tauros

Snorlax

Furret

Miltank

Linoone

Exploud

Rampardos

Garchomp

Lickilicky

Explain those.

Tauros and Miltank, many are known to tread treacherous waters, they're not very bloody good at it, but they can, the two aren't necesarilly cow cattle. Snorlax I always imagined just floating rather than swimming. Furret, certain Ferrets can swim rather well, thus the same can be said for Linoone I guess (is that based on a ferret?). Garchomp is a Land Shark, I just pretend to ignore the word 'land' when it comes to that.

The rest, especially Ramparados (seriously, wtf? It has tiny arms and legs and looks like it'd sink if you put it in salt, let alone salt water or fresh water) I cannot explain.

I think it could make sense for someof those Pokemon to surf. But a Venomoth has wings yet you can't teach it to fly. While a Doduo/Dougtrio has no wings...I guess it's because it's a bird.

Now I have to catch a Pidgey...=(

I'll see if I can find a Doduo in Gold, though.

Edited by Scream14

Kangaskhan

Tauros

Snorlax

Furret

Miltank

Linoone

Exploud

Rampardos

Garchomp

Lickilicky

Explain those.

Tauros and Miltank, many are known to tread treacherous waters, they're not very bloody good at it, but they can, the two aren't necesarilly cow cattle. Snorlax I always imagined just floating rather than swimming. Furret, certain Ferrets can swim rather well, thus the same can be said for Linoone I guess (is that based on a ferret?). Garchomp is a Land Shark, I just pretend to ignore the word 'land' when it comes to that.

The rest, especially Ramparados (seriously, wtf? It has tiny arms and legs and looks like it'd sink if you put it in salt, let alone salt water or fresh water) I cannot explain.

Actually now that I think about it Exploud and Lickilicky kind of make sense in the same way that Nidoking and Nidoqueen make sense: absolutely monstrous movepools. They can all pretty much learn the world, so it'd make sense for them to be able to use Surf too. I can just imagine Lickilicky surfing on its tongue.

Also Katsuya you still need to answer my question about POLR boosting legendary stats.