PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Pokémon Platinum, set for September release. Giratina on the box
- Volkner no longer gym leader of Sunyshore City
- The Underground is now Wi-Fi enabled
- An island called Battle Island, works in the same manner as the Battle Frontier
- Several new Pokémon 'forms' exist in the game; Giratina's Origin Form, Regigigas' Sky Form, Shaymin's Another Form
- Giratina & Regigigas' new forms are said to be able to get the Levitate ability and Shaymin's Another form may be at least part Ice Type
- Cynthia no longer champion

Shaymin is also not yet obtainable. Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

They had:

Battle Tower - Crystal (which was the third game)

Battle Tower - Ruby/Sapphire (First 3rd gen games)

Battle Frontier - Emerald (third 3rd gen game)

Battle Park/Battle Tower - Diamond/Pearl (First 4th gen games)

Battle Island - Platinum (third 4th gen game)

I'm hoping that they make the Jubilife Groups Wi-Fi and allow for longer names.

So, just got my first badge.....and is it just my Bidoof, or does that pokemon just suck balls?

Right now I'm running with a Piplup, Abra (still only knows teleport), Geodude, Budew (the grass pokemon thing), Starly, and the first electric one you can get (Shinix?)

I caught Magikarp, but decided against training him up to level 20.

Nope. Bidoof sucks massive wang. Budew's pretty good to start (I could always trade you a Turtwig if you found a WiFi point). Shinx and Starly's final evolutions are still in my in-game team and they're around level 90, so you can guess my view on them.

So....I'm broke as sin and I've been wanting to play Diamond/Pearl for a while now but lack a DS (let alone the games). If some one would be so kind as to PM me where I could get them via "another method", that'd be gravy. :shifty:

Though I do plan to eventually save up and hand over the cash for a DS and Platinum.

Argh, Platinum, third version of 4th generation? Any proofs about it? Haven't seen any yet, but I think I buy it, if there is one coming up. I own Pearl already.

You mean aside from the stuff linked to/posted in here already...?

Hah, I only did read your post, so I didn't know what is it all about. Just looked few posts upper and found out. Sorry mate.

Seems to be good. Another on "Have-to-buy" -game.

There is a better res scane here.

I've been meaning to post in here for a while so since i'm here now, any suggestions on Dragon/Dinosaur-esque type mons? I feel like collecting them. I have Larvitar, Dratini, Bagon (now a Shelgon) currently being trained, looking for Tropius on GTS and looked at training up to Aggron and Armaldo.

Guest strongarm85

Well good news everyone. I've managed to acquire a good condition Nintendo DS for 20 bucks. So now in a few weeks I'll be picking up a copy of Pokemon Diamond.

There is a better res scane here.

I've been meaning to post in here for a while so since i'm here now, any suggestions on Dragon/Dinosaur-esque type mons? I feel like collecting them. I have Larvitar, Dratini, Bagon (now a Shelgon) currently being trained, looking for Tropius on GTS and looked at training up to Aggron and Armaldo.

You still need that Tropius?

If you can wait till mid-day (EST time) Monday, I can provide you an egg so it has your OT and whatnot. Just send me a Starly or something else that's useless.

I'm normally quicker to come through on trades, but I left the DS laying at a friend's house and won't see him till Monday. I can give you my FC and such when I get it all back.

I got 101, I count it as 104 caus I didn't know the correct spelling of 3.

And to Rated R Superstar, I got one on GTS today. Thanks for the offer though.

Edited by Kaney.