Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

The pics revealed for the Gen 5 games on Serebii are amazing to be honest. The camera angle being lowered a bit makes the new graphics they started with D/P a LOT sweeter.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a bit underwhelmed at the pictures if only because I thought there'd be more to them, but the new changes do look very nice. Although not too sure if I like the idea of the PokéMart in the Centre.

Also, those silhouettes are fake, if only because I now recognise the shot as being the same one from when they had a screencap of a silhouette of Zorua/Zoroark.

So I got Heargold finally. Got it used and traded in some old PS2 games so it only cost 16 bucks. As addictive as ever, caves still suck from Zubat, Abra still sucks as the Metapod of the psychic pokemon <_<. Game is great, though. Only on Route 35/36 as I've been focusing on leveling my main ones up, then off to continue the gym battles so I can eventually beat the game and go back to reraise pokemon with specific move sets.

The first high quality screen shots from Pokémon Black and White were released today.

5nm0i0.png15r19g8.png6rhumv.jpg

1441ymh.png1zlztjm.png4lt540.png

You may notice that this game looks, uh... kinda different. :w00t:

I love it, personally. I've been wanting a three dimensional Pokémon title for ages. I wonder what the first game on the 3DS will look like?

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar

So here is the deal, I just got Pokemon Soul Silver, and I'm thinking about doing a diary.

I've got pretty thorough notes on everything that I've done so far, including the exact number of defeated wild Pokemon and which of my own defeated them. I also have every line of dialogue broken down in a script format by each character up to where I currently am, and round by round play by plays of every trainer battle so far.

But actually I'm having a few second thoughts about it because if I weren't writing everything down I'd be a lot further in the game.

Oh I did try out the Poke Walker though. Has anyone downloaded the Yellow Forrest off the Wifi Mystery Gift? Its a route that only has Pikachu on it. I put it on the Pokewalker and decided to take it with me on my weekly run. I got the Pikachu with Volt Tackle that comes with that route, but I didn't get the Pikachu with fly or surf.

Trying to get the pikachu with surf or fly will be a bitch. I ended up just saving the watts up for a few days, then spending them all on trying to get the three "!!!" box when looking for pokemon on the walker. I got the surfing one and I'm done with the course.

Just beat Leader Blue for my 16th badge, though. And in only under 90 hours <_<. Now I just have to level pokemon up (which will be a bitch) some more so I can battle Red, which from what I saw of his party will be loads of fun.

After that I get to redo all the work I've done in actually capturing pokemon (I only have a main 6 that I use, plus Ho-Oh which is just going to rot in the PC Box) and raising them with certain move sets.

Catching Raikou and Entei has been such a bitch. I almost had Raikou, but he escaped the ball at the very last second and then used Roar to end the battle and I haven't gotten close since then.

I already got my 16 badges and now I'm just trying to catch as many pokemon as possible. Leveling up is easy now, all I do is go and beat the Elite Four over and over, I'm trying to level up enough to beat Red, I tried taking him on once and I got past his Pikachu barely, and I couldn't get past his Lapras.

My team right now is:

Feraligatr, Lv. 71

Ho-Oh, Lv. 56

Lugia, Lv. 74

Dragonite, Lv. 58

Donphan, Lv. 52

Jolteon, Lv. 49

I'm playing through Pearl right now, and catching the lake Legendaries is such a bitch. I don't have any moves that cause status effects (other than Toxic), so maybe that's a major reason it's so difficult. I'm also trying to grind all my Pokemon up to the mid-fifties.

Here's my current team, just outside the Elite Four. I'm ridiculously lucky and underleveled.

In order of capture:

- Infernape, Lv. 44

- Staraptor, Lv. 40

- Luxray, Lv. 43

- Gabite, Lv. 41

- Kadabra, Lv. 46

- Gastrodon, Lv. 41

I'm not that up-to-speed on any of the EV/STAB/etc. stuff that competitive battlers use, so go easy on me if my team sucks. <_<

So I beat Red, realised there wasn't much more I wanted to do, and had plans for another team anyway.

Naturally I restarted. My team as of this writing is:

Meganium L33

Ampharos L33

Machoke L32

Scyther L32

Pidgeotto L33

Quagsire L33

And I'm up to the Radio Tower bit.

I have a desire to evolve my Scyther and Machoke. Is there anyone who would be willing to assist me with this endeavour? In return you will gain the Scizor and Machamp dexes, and if you have Heart Gold I may be able to procure something exclusive to Soul Silver.

Help would be appreciated. :)

So I beat Red, realised there wasn't much more I wanted to do, and had plans for another team anyway.

Meganium L33

Ampharos L33

Machoke L32

Scyther L32

Pidgeotto L33

Quagsire L33

I have a desire to evolve my Scyther and Machoke. Is there anyone who would be willing to assist me with this endeavour? In return you will gain the Scizor and Machamp dexes, and if you have Heart Gold I may be able to procure something exclusive to Soul Silver.

I'd be glad to help you with this. I'm not really looking for anything in return though.

My code is 2364 8388 2651

Damn you Lance, I hate your dragons!

His Garchomp is a fucking monster unless you strike it first with an Ice move. His "Outrage" attack fainted my entire team before I was able to hit him with "Blizzard".

Meganium L33

Ampharos L33

Machoke L32

Scyther L32

Pidgeotto L33

Quagsire L33

I'd be glad to help you with this. I'm not really looking for anything in return though.

My code is 2364 8388 2651

Champion. My friend code is 4770 0219 7938.

Now to figure out if time zones are agreeable.

Stupid time zones!

Anyways, I also need help with trading, I'm trying to evolve my Machoke and my Slowbro, can someone help a brother out?

Friend code is 5242 4705 1730

Thanks in advance.

Stupid time zones!

Anyways, I also need help with trading, I'm trying to evolve my Machoke and my Slowbro, can someone help a brother out?

Friend code is 5242 4705 1730

Thanks in advance.

Slowbro or Slowpoke?

If it's a Slowbro it's not evolving any further. To get a Slowking you need a Slowpoke with a Kings Rock and then you trade that.

EDIT: Also Kraigy is the best <3

I no longer need help trading. Thanks anyway Edson.

Edited by Count DooXu