Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Your comic strip truly has rendered my entirely valid argument completely invalid. I see now how the way I punctured a nice big hole through your theory was just me being a douche.

Can you ever forgive me?

• Like 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it seems the lower camera angle will only really take effect in places like alleys and stuff, rather than an all the time thing. Was hoping the camera angle would be the entire time, even though it'd probably make it harder for certain areas, but meh.

There's supposed to be more motion during battles as well, instead of the pokemon just standing there. Hoping this means we'll see a solarbeam gather in the bulb of bulbasaur or something.

There is video up now of all the things they showed off in the pictures. The battle sprites are all animated now among other things. It also shows off some of the other changes. The downside is the video was aired during Pokemon Sunday, so you have to put up with a lot kid's show in the background.

http://pokebeach.com/2010/05/pokemon-sunday-airs-new-black-and-white-info

Well Im an idiot <_<. Was doing some trades with a friend yesterday, sending him Pikachus I got from the yellow forest on the pokewalker in exchange for the other starters I was missing, and two of the Pikachus I sent him actually knew Surf. The only reason I didnt notice was because I saw that they were Level 14 Pikachu's. So now I have an extra Surf Pika if anyone would like to trade it for a Flying one.

EDIT: Meh. Those videos dont really have me pining for the new features announced. I was expecting more from the whole "Pokemon will no longer be static" thing, but all we get is the Pokemon prancing around/air humping? Meh. I could also see the speech balloons popping up all the time in that third video getting annoying after a while.

Edited by Vitamin E

Had trouble sleeping and went 'old-ish' school and started playing Pokemon Silver earlier in the week (the joys of having a Game Boy Color under your bed).

I forgot how addictive this can actually be. :shifty:

Got my 8th badge today. My team's;

Hypno [Lv.47 w/Thunder Punch & Ice Punch...proper fucks shit up]

Croconaw [Lv.39]

Vulpix [Lv.38]

(Red) Gyarados [Lv.36]

Sudowoodo [Lv.36]

Onyx [Lv.34]

==================

Noctowl [Lv.35]

Arbok [Lv.29]

Togepi [Lv.27]

Caterpie [Lv.18...caught in the bug catching bollocks]

Paras [Lv.16]

The last 4 bosses (fighting guy, steel woman, ice guy and dragon woman have all been totally fucked up by Hypno). Probably not the best of teams, but haven't worked too badly .

Decided to play this again, can't be arsed buying D&P so going to stick with Emerald until B&W come out. Probably.

Walked through it all really, had a good idea of my team before going on with the game and just sort of tweaked it as I went. Didn't have too much trouble with any gyms or any of the Elite 4 nor Wallace. Turned my attention back to breeding now - which is all I wanted to do anyways hence the quick game completion.

My main team is;

Blaziken, Manectric, Gradevoir, Exploud, Weezing, Walrein

and then Nincada for Flash and Cut, Lombre for Surf, Dive, Waterfall and Walrein knows surf too. Gulpin for strength and rock smash.

So decided to get back into breeding and as a 'test' as such I used my Manectric and a caught Electrike.

Bred to get a Rash (+SpA -SpD) Electrike. Having invested 252 EVs in SpA I'm not working on the other 252 going into Speed. Will stick 4 into HP no doubt.

Unfortunately the defence is shocking (IV of 3 I think/worked out), and SpA and Spe are at about 30. I could have worked for a better natured and all round better IV distribution but like I say, it was jsut a test. Feel a bit daft with the $96k on energy stuff given it's just a 'test' but ah well.

Will raise a better team in the future and probably pick some interesting combinations of teams and see what egg-moves and TM's i can chain breed to improve the team as I'll probably give the BF a bash sometime.

I thought the gym leaders in Ruby were more of a bitch, but that may have been since I hadn't played a Pokemon game since Gold/Silver came out before getting Ruby last year.

Breeding is too much of a bitch in these games <_<. Trying to get a pokemon with a certain nature AND ability, while also trying to breed moves onto it, and also doing battles to EV train. Makes me want to just worry about the moves and not the nature and EVs, but I need something to keep me busy. Thankfully I have Pokerus going around my pokemon with the macho brace.

The black one is for Pokémon White and vice versa for some reason. Probably to stop racists enjoying their choice too much.

I like the one from White most...it looks like Mewtwo and Giratina got it on.

Still...the Digimon theme song DID run through my mind when I saw this for the first time.

• Like 2