Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Vitamin E, I forgot to ask: is there anything in particular you'd like in return for the Abra?

I dont think there's really anything I need right now other than Gens I-IV pokemon, but Im not really fussing over trading for those yet.

If you have a careful natured Ditto somehow I would take that <_<.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Looking for a Thunderus if anyone has one they're willing to part with. Feel free to request whatever from previous generations in return. I'll get back to you on what I can trade.

I'm also willing to send over my Tornadus first so that you can get your Landorus.

Pretty please.

Vitamin E, I forgot to ask: is there anything in particular you'd like in return for the Abra?

I dont think there's really anything I need right now other than Gens I-IV pokemon, but Im not really fussing over trading for those yet.

Right. I had a look for Ditto and the best nature I found was Brave. So that's out.

I'm sure I can send you something you don't have, even if it's not something you desperately need. Perhaps an Oshawott with Air Slash? >_>

When you're ready to trade, let me know.

Anyone got the Magmarizer and be willing to attach it to a Magmar I send and then send it back over so I can evolve this bastard? I think I can only get it from the shades guy on Route 13 and it varies what he gives me most days, and I have to wait like 12 hours before he'll give me anything again anyways.

Right. I had a look for Ditto and the best nature I found was Brave. So that's out.

I'm sure I can send you something you don't have, even if it's not something you desperately need. Perhaps an Oshawott with Air Slash? >_>

I actually have my Samurott built with Air Slash already >_>. I dont really need anything in return, though. If it was something harder to get or a legendary I would want something worth a trade in return, but for an Abra I dont mind being sent over a random Lillipup or something.

Outside of a Careful Ditto, some Legendaries (more for Dex data than to keep), and the starts of the other four Generations (minus a few; got Squirtle, Infernape, Blaziken, and Sceptile), I dont really need anything at the moment

Edited by Vitamin E

I actually have my Samurott built with Air Slash already >_>. I dont really need anything in return, though. If it was something harder to get or a legendary I would want something worth a trade in return, but for an Abra I dont mind being sent over a random Lillipup or something.

Outside of a Careful Ditto, some Legendaries (more for Dex data than to keep), and the starts of the other four Generations (minus a few; got Squirtle, Infernape, Blaziken, and Sceptile), I dont really need anything at the moment

Rightio. I'll find something to give you. Are you ready now?

Not at the moment. I wont be able to do a trade until later this evening. The wireless network Im on during the day doesnt allow anything but the computers that are already hooked up to it to connect, despite putting in the right password.

Is there anything else you'd want while you wait? Or is Abra all you really need?

Not at the moment. I wont be able to do a trade until later this evening. The wireless network Im on during the day doesnt allow anything but the computers that are already hooked up to it to connect, despite putting in the right password.

Is there anything else you'd want while you wait? Or is Abra all you really need?

At the moment it's all I'm after. Although I wouldn't mind something from the Pikachu if you have it.

Anyone got the Magmarizer and be willing to attach it to a Magmar I send and then send it back over so I can evolve this bastard? I think I can only get it from the shades guy on Route 13 and it varies what he gives me most days, and I have to wait like 12 hours before he'll give me anything again anyways.

I may have a magmarizer, pretty sure I do. Just PM me when you are able to trade. Still have that Magby right?

Have the Magby with your name on it. I'm about to nip out but should be about in a couple of hours, will message you later and we can sort it out.

If I send you Magmar and you send me something like a Patrat/Lillipup/something you don't want with item held? Then I will send you Magby and you send me back Magmar? I'm assuming you don't have any qualms giving up a low rated duplicate pokemon that will probably be released anyways?

Have the Magby with your name on it. I'm about to nip out but should be about in a couple of hours, will message you later and we can sort it out.

If I send you Magmar and you send me something like a Patrat/Lillipup/something you don't want with item held? Then I will send you Magby and you send me back Magmar? I'm assuming you don't have any qualms giving up a low rated duplicate pokemon that will probably be released anyways?

Yeah, I'll send some trash over.

So, I have available for trade,

2 Zapdos

2 Moltres

1 Articuno

1 Giratina

1 Mewtwo

1 Lugia

1 Suicune

1 Azelf

3 Jirachi

2 Arceus

Anybody needs some of those, I will exchange for a Thunderus.

I have no real use for Thunderus other than having it as the 'current generation legendary~!' pokemon, since I dont use legendaries in battles, so I could give you Thunderus for... Arceus or Giratina.

Unless you would be willing to send each of those legendaries over, me sending them back, and then me sending Thunderus over for you to keep in exchange for one of them?

Piss off Yugi with all your awesome legendaries that I want but I want to complete this dex so can't give up my Thunderus. May buy black myself so I can play that and exchange pokemon with myself to be totally reclusive and sad ¬_¬

You about Trench?

Already got it, but thanks for the offer.

Im almost wrapped up with some breeding and catching, so if you'd be available now to do the trades real quick that would be good. I wouldnt need Zapdos or Lugia as I've already traded for them, and after it is all wrapped up I could give you Thunderus for Arceus if you wouldnt mind.

Also, Double X, I have the Abra and Pichu all set for you for whenever you sign on. Ill be available the rest of the night.

Edited by Vitamin E

Already got it, but thanks for the offer.

Im almost wrapped up with some breeding and catching, so if you'd be available now to do the trades real quick that would be good. I wouldnt need Zapdos or Lugia as I've already traded for them, and after it is all wrapped up I could give you Thunderus for Arceus if you wouldnt mind.

Also, Double X, I have the Abra and Pichu all set for you for whenever you sign on. Ill be available the rest of the night.

Excellent. How about now?

My friend code is 4470 0443 8151. Let me know when you connect and I'll connect too.