EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

Guest Ringmaster

What I find deeply odd, is that some people were asked to name 10 of the women that they find to be the hottest in the world, and they said "Julia Stiles". That's like naming Toyota in your top 5 favourite cars, they're decent and all, but when it comes down to it there is much much better.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well thats good, JHSACS isn't a soccer mom.

But who the fuck voted for Julia Stiles? Please, someone raise their hand so I can then place it on my genitalia since you are obviously not interested in women.

I mean, she's not horrible looking, but one of your ten most beautiful celebrities? Her "celebrity" factor is pretty debatable too, has she ever played anything except the black dude's white girlfriend?

Answer the question

Blood doesnt smell of anything but... blood, and she didnt really bleed much if it all, so um, yeah.

Blood smells of copper.

Guest Bluesman

Is it my fault that I know what I'm doing, thus not having to do it every day, or every 4-5 days, in order to keep her satisfied? You people should be giving me a medal, not mocking me in a vain attempt to hide your own sexual inadequacies and insecurities.

Is it my fault that I know what I'm doing, thus not having to do it every day, or every 4-5 days, in order to keep her satisfied? You people should be giving me a medal, not mocking me in a vain attempt to hide your own sexual inadequacies and insecurities.