EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rachel Bilson is Number Eigth! WTF is wrong with you people? Aniston should be 8th while Bilson I agree should be in the top 5. Beckinsale well, I can't argue with that.

List is Horribly Inaccurate. Now with that being said, I'm expecting Cuthbert and Alba to be in the top 3 and nothing less.

Who the fuck are these women? And what the fuck is wrong with you people? I was alright with the list until the top ten, it's just all fucked up. Beckinsale is good times, but damn this list is fucked.

I highly doubt that you were looking at Rachel Bilson when you said that, because other than Kate, Rachel was the only really hot one in the top 10. Plus Rachel Bilson>Shirely Manson.

Edited by syck

Everyone does realise Zero is right.

Aniston = not good enough.

Bilson = not good enough (I don't even watch the OC - not my kinda programme)

Bellucci = not good enough but luckily not on the list)

Blah blah blah same old boring people that everyone votes for without researching greater opportunities....

TO get Zero even more on my side I'll have to go back and bring back that picture of Shirley Manson again (even though she didn't get into my top 10 originally)

She did which is why I know she hasn't made the list. Doesn't honestly bother me all that much. I'm just trying to work out who the rest of this top ten is, because we've had nearly every woman I know.

Keira Knightly hasn't been has she? Hope she appears soon :)

Everyone saying the list is inacurate is really just completely wrong.

Seeing as all these women got in the position due to being voted for, it's highly accurate, as it shows a general opinion. Sure, it may not be -your- top 50, but it's the board's top 50.

Who the fuck are these women?  And what the fuck is wrong with you people?  I was alright with the list until the top ten, it's just all fucked up.  Beckinsale is good times, but damn this list is fucked.