Family Guy

KussenKDogg2

I didn't like the Hamster joke too much, but the Batman glass joke, the "Watch out for the stairs!", "What's that smell, oh yes, dead body", "There's a bear in my oatmeal!", etc were great. As was the Tampon joke, and the dodgeball/bunt cake/Tromboune thing...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr McFarlane

No uoK, Get back in your ca..OH GOD.

UOK DEMANDS ALL YOU SNOT NOSED BASTARDS STOP WHINING ABOUT AMERICAN DAD. YOUR PUNY MINDS CANNOT COMPREHEND THE VAST COMPLEXITY OF POLITICAL HUMOR. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO UOK MORE, UOK WILL BE IN THE VAN.

I didn't like the first episode of American Dad (the one after the Superbowl) but last nights episode gave me a few smiles and laughs...Seems like only a few of us thought it was just not at the same level as Family Guy....

I'll probably be seeing things clearly when I see more episodes of American Dad..They've only shown 2 here in Canada I belive...wasn't the states getting it all along?

Guest Mr McFarlane

I didn't like the first episode of American Dad (the one after the Superbowl) but last nights episode gave me a few smiles and laughs...Seems like only a few of us thought it was just not at the same level as Family Guy....

I'll probably be seeing things clearly when I see more episodes of American Dad..They've only shown 2 here in Canada I belive...wasn't the states getting it all along?

God: JESUS CHRIST!

Jesus: Yes?

God: Get the Escalade, we're out of here.

heh, another damn good epsiode...have to say this was a good night, Te SImpsons episodes were pretty darn good, Family Guy kept things rolling nicely and AD seems to be getting better each week

This was my first viewing of American Dad and the new season of Family Guy and I gotta say they were hilarious. That episode of Family Guy easily ranks in one of my top 10 episodes. I actually watched the Simpsons too for the first time in years and they were shockingly decent as well, good night for the Sunday line up.

Simpsons weren't bad. I loved when Ned was putting pressure on that Coach's fingers and he lets up and Homer hits him with a chair. AD was good too, and so was FG.

Stewie: "God, this is the worst use of money since I tricked out my Bigwheel."

=D

I found the confrontation between the women and the men right before Chicken vs Peter 2 because when Bonnie was talking about bringing up a kid around Quagmire I had pointed out to my girlfriend how she had been pregnant for years and Peter fires off on all cylinders with the GREAT "you've been pregnant for 6 years now, either have a baby or don't!" line. I loved it so much.