Man United Thread

Jook

Brilliant match. Arsenal started really well, but once United got going it was pretty awesome back and fourth football. Certainly should of had a penalty for the handball. First goal was magic and the second was pretty damn good. Ferdinand deserves some praise. People are quick to shit on the guy when he has a bad game, well today he was as strong as ever. A must win game and they did it, title race is still on.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muddatrucker

I think its called Karma, much like when Rooney dived over Sol Campbell last season, got up and cheered when he won the penalty and then claimed he didn't.

Oh how forgetful how we can all be.

Well done.

Well if Lehmann ever gets injured or sent off we know Kolo Toure can stand in now if need be. Good match yesterday. After the first 20 minutes Utd looked a bit shakey but they soon went up a few gears. I know it's stating the obvious, but it's sad that Arsenal just don't seem like a threat any more. Even more so when Henry is sat on the subs bench.

Well if Lehmann ever gets injured or sent off we know Kolo Toure can stand in now if need be. Good match yesterday. After the first 20 minutes Utd looked a bit shakey but they soon went up a few gears. I know it's stating the obvious, but it's sad that Arsenal just don't seem like a threat any more. Even more so when Henry is sat on the subs bench.

To be fair, we did look like scoring a few times. Not enough true, but we still looked a thread, even without Henry. Also, for the past few months, we've looked like we could score 5 or 6 in nearly every single game. It's just yesterday we didn't really perform as highly as Man Utd did. For the rest of the season I'm going to be cheering them on to beat Chelsea to the league. Never thought I'd hear/see myself say/type that. <_<

Small Fire at Old Trafford

(Police rule out Arsene)

The fire brigade were called to Old Trafford today as a small fire broke out in the North East quadrant of the ground.

The area of the ground threatened by the fire was one of the new zones under construction as Manchester United seek to increase their ground capacity for next season.

The flames were put out within 40 minutes by three fire engines and an aerial appliance, a Manchester Fire Service spokeswoman said.

She added: "At 12.01pm the Fire Service received one call to a fire at the rear of the terrace at Manchester United Football Club on Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford.

"It was the area of the terrace which is currently a construction site."

Edited by TheArsenal

united_newkit.jpg

Only picture I could find of it. I'm meh on it, doesn't look too bad.

I'd prefer it with a bullseye on the front.

I'd prefer you with a target on your face.

Twat

If you take stupid shots at Man Utd, I can take stupid shots at you.

Fuck off.

united_newkit.jpg

Only picture I could find of it. I'm meh on it, doesn't look too bad.

I'd prefer it with a bullseye on the front.

I'd prefer you with a target on your face.

Twat

If you take stupid shots at Man Utd, I can take stupid shots at you.

Fuck off.

You're still a stupid cunt who's all mouth behind a keyboard.

lol.

Go and fight it out then in the street. Over a stupid football shirt comment. Go you!