Man United Thread

Jook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although its only a minority, what a bunch of cunts.

It always seems to be Liverpool fans in these kind of situations and frankly if I were a supporter I’d be ashamed. Taking the piss out of the Munich disaster is as disrespectful as it gets, especially given the amount of respect they’ve been given over the whole Hillsborough incident.

It always seems to be Liverpool fans in these kind of situations and frankly if I were a supporter I’d be ashamed. Taking the piss out of the Munich disaster is as disrespectful as it gets, especially given the amount of respect they’ve been given over the whole Hillsborough incident.

You're always going to get the minority that'll be cunts though, and there's nothing you can do about it. You'll always get the odd Liverpool fan who thinks it's funny to take the piss out of Munich, whilst you'll always get the odd Man Utd fan that'll take the mickey out of Hillsborough/Heysel.

You're always going to get the minority that'll be cunts though, and there's nothing you can do about it. You'll always get the odd Liverpool fan who thinks it's funny to take the piss out of Munich, whilst you'll always get the odd Man Utd fan that'll take the mickey out of Hillsborough/Heysel.

Every team has the wanker posse within it, nobody is proud of them, and to be honest I'd rather they burn in hell, but we can't really stop them, the majority of Liverpool fans I know, and I know a lot considering I live here, they're pretty sound, even Everton & Tranmere fans are.

Fuck sake. How many England players is that now who've had broken metatarsals? Every time we're just getting ready for a big tournament one gets knacked.

It's some kind of conspiracy. Ferreira with the challenge to injure England's Wayne Rooney, then Mourinho sports a Portuguese scarf at the end of the game. What's all that about? :shifty: