Premiership 05/06

AJ

That's alright.

He scored today, he did his job. Not to mention, he set Phillips up on a plate (when he could of shot) - only for Super Kev denied by the post. So, if he keeps scoring, and tries to set up other players, then he's doing well.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Leary made Samuel look good for a whole season. That's talent.

And yes, Blackburn fan 9 to 5, we did.

Didn't expect much more, glad it was only one goal really. Well, you deserved so fair enough. And at this time in their careers, Baros > Mori.

No talent would be winning something and, so far, despite spending millions at both his club he hasn't won fuck all.

Oh, right, sorry. O'Leary has no talent. He'd definately suit Spurs then, as they're shit.

Glad Fulham got thier first win of the season.

Also, I may be in the severe majority, but I just think people still classing Davids as world class is a joke....he was over-rated at his best, and isn't getting any better, which is why he now plays for Spurs, as he couldn't get games at any top clubs.

No talent would be winning something and, so far, despite spending millions at both his club he hasn't won fuck all.

Oh, right, sorry. O'Leary has no talent. He'd definately suit Spurs then, as they're shit.

No need for the retaliation, I simply stated a fact - O'Leary has been at two big clubs, spent money and won nothing. Compare it to someone like Sam Allardyce who, while having won nothing, has taken an unfashionable, small club into Europe with limited resources.

As for the Spurs being shit thing, we'll see how the season ends up. Spurs have players Villa would kill for - an England number one, a proven goalscorer in Jermaine Defoe, a defensive rock in Ledley King (though Villa are pretty well equiped there) and a world-class player in Davids. Spurs also have depth, and a manager who has won things.

Baros and Phillips can score.

Sorenson is a good keeper.

I'd rather have Mellberg and (a fit) Laursen than King.

Davids is good, true. But he's overrated and old.

Jol has won things yeah, but we all know the Premiership is much harder to win things in.

Big Sam only has a good squad because he takes players no one else would want, and they play a hard way to combat. Bare in mind, I hate Bolton, so I'm never going to be un-bias about them, or give them credit.