Premiership 05/06

AJ

You can use this thread for everything in relation to the Premiership. (Unless it's the big clubs that have their own thread)

The opening day fixtures for the new season have been announced. They are:

Arsenal v Newcastle

Aston Villa v Bolton

Everton v Man United

Fulham v Birmingham

Man City v West Brom

Middlesbrough v Liverpool

Portsmouth v Tottenham

Sunderland v Charlton

West Ham v Blackburn

Wigan v Chelsea

Poor Wigan.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Leeleemu

Leeds United have landed Eddie Lewis on a free transfer from Championship rivals Preston North End.

The United States international has signed a two-year contract at Elland Road after successfully passing a medical on Wednesday.

Nevermind the Premiership, im worried for Millwall, they going to be ripped apart :)

Leeds United have landed Eddie Lewis on a free transfer from Championship rivals Preston North End.

The United States international has signed a two-year contract at Elland Road after successfully passing a medical on Wednesday.

Nevermind the Premiership, im worried for Millwall, they going to be ripped apart :)

Guest Leeleemu

I know, Im sorry, just I miss it - the championship sucks :crying:

Plus i dnt know if there are many championship fans and leeds fans in here!

Edited by Leeleemu

• Admin

Another season, another promoted team on the first day.

It's lucky for West Ham that WBA stayed up last year, and destroyed the streak we had going of the team who played Rovers on the opening day got relegated (Derby, Sunderland, Wolves).

Still, should be a nice away win to start the season :shifty:

Well, we'll beat Newcastle at Highbury unless Newcastle make some MAJOR changes before the season starts. They're defence is awful at the moment and Henry will tear them apart.

Wigan, last ever game at Highbury. :(

I wanted a Spurs or Utd or Chelsea.

Ya know, I didn't notice that. Just seen it now. The home game before that is against Tottenham, and it would be brilliant if we could get permission to swap the fixtures around. Don't think it would happen, but it would be great if it did.

Ya know, I didn't notice that. Just seen it now. The home game before that is against Tottenham, and it would be brilliant if we could get permission to swap the fixtures around. Don't think it would happen, but it would be great if it did.

If that did happen and you lost then that would be the worst end to Highbury for you guys. I think it's best you stick with Wigan.

As for our fixtures, Pompey away isn't a bad start. We've got quite a few tough games at the start against Middlesbrough and Man Utd.

If we lost, yeah it'd be bad, but it's Tottenham, and you guys couldn't beat us anyway :P

In all seriousness, the last game at Wembley was against Germany and we lost; bad memories, but still it's better than playing San Marino (you know what I mean). I'd still prefer to play Tottenham.

• 1 month later...