- Mankind

- The Rock

- Stone Cold Steve Austin

- Ted Dibiase

Also:

- "legends cage" (old-school blue bar) is in

- the Million Dollar Belt is in

- secret arena: WrestleMania IX arena

YES, 3 seperate Hogans..... joy? I wanted Vader darn it.

Cool, an outdoor arena. Hopefully it'll be good looking.

So this special legends cage thing was just the blue steel cage?

Wasn't there another cage talked about or was it just "Legends Cage" and where there any pics posted of the legends cage or the outdoor arena?

Ugh, Andre. I get that he could work a match and whatnot when he was alive, but he just... doesn't translate well to video games. In RAW V SmackDown!, he just plain sucked. I cursed myself for spending the credits on buying him.

Jake Roberts & British Bulldog should be interesting, though.

• Admin

Aside from JYD & 3 iterations of Hogan (I could understand an nWo Hogan & a red & yellow Hogan, but two red & yellows seems like overkill), the Legends list is really quite good.

Personally, I'd switch out JYD, Hulk Hogan & Jimmy Hart for Owen Hart, Vader & an old school Big Boss Man.

The locker room idea seems OK, and a Blue Bar Cage = awesome.

Guest The Trooper

Thats it!

I was going to buy the game once they mentioned the new features

I was really gonna buy the game once they announced the roster

I was really really gonna get it once they mentioned the awesome locker room

And now I'm gonna sleep in a small hut outside my local GAME until it comes out.

So this special legends cage thing was just the blue steel cage?

Fuck you, the blue bars cage > your soul.

I love the thought of Jake Roberts, they better have a proper animated DDT for him this time instead of forcing me to give him the same one as Raven, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer etc <_<

And I know I'm not the biggest historian, and I can't really remember much about the classic years other than loving my Ultimate Warrior action figure, so can anyone tell me whats the difference between 80's Hogan and Hulk Hogan? Three Hogans seems way overkill, I mean, does alternate attire not work anymore? The only reason I can see them having three different version is if they're sticking Voodoo Child in for Hollywood Hogan :\

I'm surprised at the lack of Legend Taker, and no Masked Kane makes me a sad panda.

The locker room looks surprisingly nice. I've noticed a D-X poster, a British Bulldog, Kurt Angles medals, a Kane mask (:D) and interestingly, what looks like the end of a wCw poster. (Yes, the WWE's 'wCw' logo) There's also a trophy case, with stuff like the Tough Enough trophy, so I guess thats from challenges and whatnot.

All the belts aer there, and the Million Dollar Belt looks surprisingly good. It doesn't look as though there's a default WWE World title, other than Cena's, so there's a bit of a fixer-upper >_>

Overall looks pretty fucking good. It seems as though they've spent their time adding worthwhile extras instead of stupid crap no one needs, like bra and panties and stuff. Lets hope the gameplay doesn't let it down, and I'll be happily throwing down my 40 bucks when it comes out.

Wrestlemania IX arena? They have the arena of the only Wrestlemania to be dubbed as Wrestlecrap? Damn.

Well yes, but they've got to have something to balance out the Hammerstein Ballroom >_>

Edited by Kaneanite™