WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Season mode is ridiculously better this year than last year. I honestly haven't played around on Season too much because I've been busy with GM mode, but it's good.

EDIT

Create an Entrance sucks because of the horrendous fucking load times. It baffles me that they couldn't just take a simple concept from DoR and use it for SD... instead they make it worse than a game that came out months prior?

Edited by Zero

I quite like the CAE, it's better than nothing and it's something to build on. I'll admit it's not perfect but at least I don't have to copy another wrestlers enterance completly. I would like to see picture in picture previews, it's annoying as hell having to load up the preview that can take like 30 seconds for loading, seeing the preview then loading up the CAE menu again.

I'm getting addicted to GM mode, it's just a slightly polished and beefed up Promotion Wars but it's great fun. Heading into the last month of competition and i'm neck and neck with RAW, 5m fans each. RVD/Eddie and Jericho Christan fueds at both at 2 thumbs up and Angle/Mysterio is 3 thumbs up after 11 weeks. That and Chris Masters won the Rumble :D

Won the GM of the year award :) Lost Eddie/Jericho/Eugene to RAW but got Kane/Benoit/HBK so am fairly happy. Chris Masters won the title in the main event of mania >_<

Edited by King Ellis

for jeff give him the logo movie and litas music maybe??

and for Abyss . give him kanes moveset but change his specials to scrapbuster pin , Towerhacker bomb pin(or torture rack) for a regular move give him the regular scrapbuster(non pinning version) which almost identical to his blackhole slam but it can't be chosen as a special

Bwahahaha.

I was having an Elimination Chamber, and it came down to the final three. My CAW, Triple H and Batista. I just hit Batista with the finisher outside the ring, and whipped HHH into the chambers so he wouldn't break the pin. HHH got up just as I got the three count and eliminated Tista.

BUT just before Batista left the ring, he delivered a Batista Bomb to HHH. I couldn't stop laughing. Has this happened to anyone else, is it a glitch or is it an awesome addition?

So i'm back on Season trying to get the Torrie/Trish award and I get to the OJ match. How the hell am I supposed to beat him when the first things he does are a clothsline and a low blow which send me into orange damage!?! I'm going to have to cop out and go on easy mode.

I suck so bad at the challenges. I cant even get past the first sets. I havent done Slobberknocker, Reverse a possum pin, reverse a finisher, reverse a casket lid, or reverse a stolen taunt.

It's so hard :(

I suck so bad at the challenges. I cant even get past the first sets. I havent done Slobberknocker, Reverse a possum pin, reverse a finisher, reverse a casket lid, or reverse a stolen taunt.

It's much easier on two players, if all you want to do is unlock stuff fast.

No I want to do it normal

So i'm back on Season trying to get the Torrie/Trish award and I get to the OJ match. How the hell am I supposed to beat him when the first things he does are a clothsline and a low blow which send me into orange damage!?! I'm going to have to cop out and go on easy mode.

I found the easiest way is to wrestle it in two stages.

You start the match already damaged from the earlier encounter, so the first stage is you need to level the playing field - I find the best way to do this (assuming you're the babyface) is to do lots of top rope dives and planchas to give yourself lots of momentum. As soon as you max out, go for the finisher: not to get the pin, but to weaken OJ as much as possible. Even on Legend difficulty, it shouldn't be too hard to get finishers at a rapid rate, and with luck, you can get him to orange very quickly.

Once you've done that, leave the ring, get your stamina back up, then treat it as a new match, where you're both starting from the same level. Assuming you could beat him in a normal match anyway, there's then no reason you can't beat him again.

Also, it might just be me, but on the handful of times I've wrestled him, I've always found Orlando to be very easy to get pins on with normal moves, even when he's not in red. While his body has been on orange I've gotten wins with a german suplex, a powerbomb into the corner, and other powerful-but-not-finisher moves. Maybe that's just coincidence, but it might be worth trying some earlier-than-normal covers to see if it works for you.

It's much easier on two players, if all you want to do is unlock stuff fast.

No I want to do it normal

I did 2 player on Amateur Iron Man (because I wanted to use the few minutes of extra time after getting what I needed to get some food) and reverse possum pin (because the computer barely EVER does it).