WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

ARGGGGGGGGGGH

Twenty-five minute WAR between hogan and andre for the legends challenge, I had his head and body in red, arms and legs in orange.. I had avoided all his chair shots, and even got in one of my own while the referee was down.. one more front face lock and he would have tapped... then he chops the ref and gets disqualified.

DAMN YOU ANDRE.

I've just spent two months of putting Kenta Kobashi over in GM mode against the best opponents possible. They've all been simply outstanding matches with the likes of Benoit and Jericho. Still trying to build him up for a final showdown with Angle before he leaves. I only actually brought him in for a one off special match, has turned out to be more.

Won my first GM Season too :)

My sister is seriously pissing me off in GM Mode she keeps sending wrestlers to interfere at my shows, I was playing a match Kenta Kobashi vs Samoa Joe(CAWS), when Booker T slides in he charges at both of us and Joe controlled by the computer just kicks him and chokes him out before whipping him out of the ring.

Next week its Kobashi vs Benoit for the World Title and Booker T comes out he enters the ring and I blast him with chops and chuck him out, he pulls my leg a few times so I knock out Benoit roll outside and just start wasting him, Benoit does a Tope knocking me out he puts me in the Crossface and the refs count goes up to 7 he rolls into the ring leaving me to get counted out.

Next week low behold Booker T runs in on Kobashi vs Orton, I counter a punch he walks into the RKO from Orton then in a strange turn Orton proceeds to just wallop Booker while I watch smugly from the sidelines, Booker T hits him with the Scissors Kick tho so I Lariat him then pin Orton then finally in the news Booker T gets injured so thank the lord.

I. Hate. British. Bulldog.

20 DAMN MINUTES, 6 COUNTERED UNPRETTIERS AND HE WINS WITH THE GOD DAMN POSSUM PIN!

He busted me open pretty early on, but I fight back, and somehow he counters every Unprettier. Anyway, he delivers the Running Powerslam, but we go into the Count Out thing. Anyway, both get up at 7 (after I figure out how to do it), I knock him down, then suddenly...Possum'd.

To HeroinBob:

the ECW Storyline does exist,you have to go anyone that is NOT Big Show,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Spike Dudley,RVD,Rey Mysterio,Chris Jericho. In the Torries Contract storyline side with John Cena, at the Rumble Vince McMahon should come out with Rob Van Dam saying RVD won the title, then you have to win the rumble and wham

For Smackdown vs. RAW `07, I propose they add a `REF, MOVE YOUR ASS!' button - pressing the right analog stick in might work.

That would tell the dumb son of a bitch to move out of the way, when he does something stupid like standing in front of someone when you've whipped them into a corner, or stands too close while you're on a turnbuckle and has the potential to get hit instead of the opponent when you leap off.

From what I've read, it seems like the ref AI is just as bad in `06 as its always been.

I'm playing the old SD vs. RAW, and I keep getting pissed off the at the ref, because half the time I whip someone into the corner intending to leap over them for an aerial move, my wrestler stops when he's at the point of leaping to move the stupid ref and I end up having to do a regular corner move.

I know it makes it easier to do ref bumps when he's in the way like that, but sheesh!!! If you're playing clean or a luchadore, there's no friggin' point!

And from reading all the problems with the game, like Shelton winning the Escape challenge when he's red and the player's wrestler is barely injured and other bullshit losses to CPU controlled wrestlers like that possum pin loss whoever mentioned, I have a feeling I'll be playing `06 on Easy mode a lot when I get it.....

As much as I like this game, I felt I had too do a bit of tweaking. Therefore, I've changed the slider for reversals. I'm getting way too pissed off at having every move reversed. It's not a massive change, only a little bit.

Also, why is everyone annoyed at the referee? It's done nothing wrong to me so far.

To be fair, the ref is generally ok, then they'll be one match where he gets in the way of EVERY damn move, and you'll end up being DQ'd.

Just had a good match as RVD vs. HBK, just a total fast paced counter/move/counter match. Won with his Sweet Chin Music.

And in season mode, I had a cage match against Benjamin for the IC Championship, won, then had Bischoff vacate the belt because a 'rule' states that Championships cannot be defended in Steel Cages in September..... WTF?