WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Well I know thats supposed to happen. One makes the CPU come in facing the legal partner and watches as you get pinned/get locked in a hold. The other makes him come in facing the non-legal man and stands and watches him with intent for a few seconds, then leaves. Thats what I was driving at.

Anyone got any tips on how to regain interest in the game? I've been playing it less and less for a while now, and I can't seem to find a way to get some of the fun back. I'm trying to get my hands on a max drive, but being unemployed at the moment means I'm skint...any other ideas would be helpful.

Well, I've been focusing on GM Mode recently. I was going to cheat with the 2P thing, just having no matches until the end of the year. I got bored with that, so starting at Backlash (I had the pre-set rosters) I've been playing as Raw (and having no Smackdown). Most of the wrestlers had contracts running out, and I didn't have enough money. I decided to focus on pushing certain wrestlers: Chris Masters, for example, has now gained 10 overness out of being Edge's manager for 4 shows now. A couple more shows like that and he'll be usable.

Anyway, I've realised that it's necessary to push wrestlers, by making two or three wrestlers job bitches. Kane and Big Show just lost the tag titles to AJ Styles & Livewire (my CAW) w/Pirate Paul Burchill on their debut match. Saying that, it was a 16 minute beast of a match, with the end being Kane tapping out to a Triangle Choke from Livewire.

Anyone got any tips on how to regain interest in the game? I've been playing it less and less for a while now, and I can't seem to find a way to get some of the fun back. I'm trying to get my hands on a max drive, but being unemployed at the moment means I'm skint...any other ideas would be helpful.

Shut up. My TNA diary is more important. Plus the fact I just got a Max Drive means I've been playing different saves, meaning any time on SD has been my time. I'll write up formulas for both Jacobs & Generico tomorrow, then I'll get to work on finishing Delirious, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon.

Tomorrow - I promise.

Right, this may sound stupid but I'm having trouble with one of the amateur challenges.

There is the challenge to throw 10 men out of the royal rumble, and I nothing I seem to do lets me complete the challenge. I was just Andre, and eliminated every other entrant, the majority by the kick to the gut, military press over the rope method. I have the difficulty level right, I had the right number of entrants (30) and I won (dunno if thats needed or not) and I certainly 'threw' enough people over the top rope, but nothing.

I can only assume that either:

1)The method I used to eliminate people is wrong

2)I can't be Andre

3)I can't include CAWS/Legends in the rumble

4)The game is being a bitch.

Please help. I was never bothered about challenges, but done a few today that I hadn't done by accident, and it's the last amateur one left.

Thanks.

Right, this may sound stupid but I'm having trouble with one of the amateur challenges.

There is the challenge to throw 10 men out of the royal rumble, and I nothing I seem to do lets me complete the challenge. I was just Andre, and eliminated every other entrant, the majority by the kick to the gut, military press over the rope method. I have the difficulty level right, I had the right number of entrants (30) and I won (dunno if thats needed or not) and I certainly 'threw' enough people over the top rope, but nothing.

I can only assume that either:

1)The method I used to eliminate people is wrong

2)I can't be Andre

3)I can't include CAWS/Legends in the rumble

4)The game is being a bitch.

Please help. I was never bothered about challenges, but done a few today that I hadn't done by accident, and it's the last amateur one left.

Thanks.

I was Andre and entered #1 and eliminated most of the people. I won too and I won the challenge. I'd go with number 4, the game's being a bitch.

I tried it from first place and completed, thanks guys.

Next silly question (expect tonnes):

Hows the spank meter supposed to work then? I tried raising it to the top then back into the zone, stopping it in the zone, stopping it dead on the entry point of the zone (though I may have missed that one).....

I'm getting a burning desire to do all the challenges now, but my lack of common sense hinders me somewhat.

Know how to do the spank meter now, but still can't get it three times in a row.

I seem to have more fun now playing random matches that I wouldn't normally do, like six man tag table elimination matches with people like Conway, Grenier, Hassan, Daivari, Orlando etc.