WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Has anyone ever made this Samoa Joe? If so, how the fuck do you get his tights to look proper? I know you need an action replay, which I have but I can't get the codes to work right. There's layer movement modifier codes here which tells you how to move a design below the restricted area. But it always seems to be too far down or not far enough :\

What I'm asking is if you've made him and know which code I'm supposed to use, mind telling me? >_> I know how to get rid of crotch blur and whatnot, but this moving layers around thing is driving me nuts.

I've found something to keep me entertained on this game for a while, as I had been losing interest a bit. I've been doing a 'title tour' where I'm the champ and I just continuously defend it. If I lose against someone, I start playing as them and give the guy a rematch, and keep on going. Quite entertaining. Already been Bret Hart, Diesel, John Cena and Brock Lesnar thus far.

Played this again for the first time (On my own) for ages. Made Rikishi and demolished the X-Division in a series of battle royals.

Dunno why, I think I was angry at not having an awesome El Generico CAW >_>

Just played a "Classic" Survivor Series Match. Ted DiBiase, Andre, and Jake Roberts vs. Hogan 80's, Bret Hart, and British Bulldog.

That was fucking hard as hell. Hogan went out first via bearhug from Andre, and it took forty minutes just to get Bulldog out, by countout. Finally got Hart finished via DDT.

Great match, lasted 56:47, passed my Austin/Hart match by 3 minutes.

EDIT: I finally got the enitre game beat. Got my Veteran Trophy last night and bought up all the things I didn't have.

Edited by Heroin Bob

Hey everyone. Fancy a challenge, for all you CAW makers out there?

Anyone fancy giving Harold Bishop from Neighbours a go? The actors name is Ian Smith.

I've tried and tried, and no matter what I do, it looks like Lou Carpenter!! Which isn't good, as I want Harold, dammnit.

I played a season the other day as Tommy Dreamer on Smackdown, and it was the first season I'd done in ages, so maybe this is normal, but I don't know. Does it normally skip the ENTIRE Rumble match? I made it to the Rumble match, Cena came out with the belt etc, but it wouldn't let me play the match. No 'play' option, no 'skip' option, nothing. It just went straight to the winner cheated cutscene :\

Anyone know how to get the stable attributes up? It says on one loading screen about playing through a season with a member of the stable, and that that's how, but can you do in normal tag team matches? Because My Hart Foundation stable, despite me having two tag team matches with different combinations, haven't had the attributes pop up. Nor with my nWo stable.

The attributes don't go up themselves. It's like the attributes for CAWs, you fill up the meter with your experience points. What the game means is that using the team will let you raise their stats to a certain level, i.e.

Original stat is 0 of 2 (for example)

You play a few matches

Stat is now 0 of 3

It's up to you to actually use the points to change the stat TO 3 of 3, if you get what I mean :P

And yeah, you can do it in normal matches. I've bumped my team up to level 8 or something.

Edited by Kaneanite

The attributes don't go up themselves. It's like the attributes for CAWs, you fill up the meter with your experience points. What the game means is that using the team will let you raise their stats to a certain level, i.e.

Original stat is 0 of 2 (for example)

You play a few matches

Stat is now 0 of 3

It's up to you to actually use the points to change the stat TO 3 of 3, if you get what I mean :P

And yeah, you can do it in normal matches. I've bumped my team up to level 8 or something.

I knew about that, but what I meant was that the stats are still saying "0 of 0" for most of them. Explaining better would've helped perhaps...

So, out of curiosity, what CAW's do people have at the moment? I have:

Arn Anderson

Brian Pillman

Curt Hennig

DDP

Diesel

Dusty Rhodes

Dynamite Kid

Goldberg

Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart

Jushin Thunder Liger

Kevin Nash

Marty Jannetty

Owen Hart

Razor Ramon

Ric Flair (80's version) - Might delete him though

Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat

Roddy Piper

Scott Hall

Scott Steiner

Sting

Terry Funk

Tully Blanchard

Ultimate Warrior

X-Pac

I played a season the other day as Tommy Dreamer on Smackdown, and it was the first season I'd done in ages, so maybe this is normal, but I don't know. Does it normally skip the ENTIRE Rumble match? I made it to the Rumble match, Cena came out with the belt etc, but it wouldn't let me play the match. No 'play' option, no 'skip' option, nothing. It just went straight to the winner cheated cutscene :\

My current CAWs:

Stevie Dream (me)

Elvis J. Healey

The Spacemaster

Jeremy The Frog

Big Jon

Jason Grainger

Deimos Valerkou

Steve Irwin

Steve Irwin's Perfect Wife

Tom Waits

The Hitcher

The Spirit Of Jazz

The most esoteric CAWs in history.

Here's mine:

F-Punk (been making him since HCTP)

AJ Styles

Jeff Jarrett

Joey Mercury

Johnny Nitro

Abyss

Lashley

Taz

Samoa Joe

Sting

Monty Brown

Austin Aries

Brother Ray

Brother Devon

Petey Williams

Christopher Daniels

CM Punk

Vudoki (created)

Jeff Hardy

Chris Sabin

Samoa Joe (Blue attire <_<)

Jushin Liger

Sonjay Dutt

Sabu

Tommy Dreamer

Finlay

Low Ki

Naked Maria (got it in a trade online <_<)

Justin Credible

I think thats it.

Edited by Heroin Bob

I don't have any CAWs of real wrestlers at the moment. I have 2 saves, and one only has my own creations: mostly divas, but a few male wrestlers (including a GhostMachine CAW). The other is a copy of the first with a few people deleted and new creations on it. But I do plan on making CAWs of:

AJ Styles

DDP

Great Muta (old school red and black, or the more recent demon mask if I can find a good formula for it)

Hayabusa

Jushin Liger

Sandman

Sting

I wish I could find a good formula for an old school, pre-Big Poppa Pump, brown mullet haired, Scott Steiner.