WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

• 1 month later...

Looking to update my roster with all the current WWE/ECW guys for a EPIC GM Mode around my mates.

I need CAWs for:

Khali

Finlay

Goldust

UMAGA

Mickie James

Kenny and Mikey (and the rest of the SS)

Tatanka

Vito

Mr Kennedy.....KENNEDY!!!!

i don't have a max drive (how much are they usually btw) so need CAW formulas. I am going to have a go at my own, but if anyone knows some really good ones I'd appreciate a link.

cheers.

Looking to update my roster with all the current WWE/ECW guys for a EPIC GM Mode around my mates.

I need CAWs for:

Khali

Finlay

Goldust

UMAGA

Mickie James

Kenny and Mikey (and the rest of the SS)

Tatanka

Vito

Mr Kennedy.....KENNEDY!!!!

i don't have a max drive (how much are they usually btw) so need CAW formulas. I am going to have a go at my own, but if anyone knows some really good ones I'd appreciate a link.

cheers.

Get a MaxDrive. Seriously, if you have a job at all, and play SmackDown games a lot, there's no excuse not to because it saves a lot of time making CAW's. They're like £10-£15.

Fair enough. Just ordered one. Can't argue with the advice, or be bothered to spend ages makingwrestlers anymore!

What Arsenal convinently left out is that you'll need a second memory card unless you want to be constantly overwriting your CAWs with newer saves. Max Drives aren't all they're made out to be.

Fair enough. Just ordered one. Can't argue with the advice, or be bothered to spend ages makingwrestlers anymore!

What Arsenal convinently left out is that you'll need a second memory card unless you want to be constantly overwriting your CAWs with newer saves. Max Drives aren't all they're made out to be.

Oh yeah...whoops :blush:

Well, you can transfer your save onto your computer first.

Cheers for the advice but i've got a couple of memory cards already. One has some early CAWs on it and Me and my mate's old GM game, My main one has my current CAWs (a mix of TNA and current WWE, with Goldberg, Bob Orton and Jushin Liger for good measure!) so that's the 'keeper'.

I'll save the new CAW's to my old card, and use that as my new GM mode game!

Cheers for the heads-up though.

EDIT:

Been looking at the SD v RAW sites and seen mention of 'updating' the game, modding it and burning it to DVD, and using a chipped playstation.

It'd be kind of cool to add in more music for the game, bring it up to date, with music for the new CAWs and such. Anyone have any good links to pics/vids/info of where it's been done?

Most of the hacks (layer edits, unlocks, extra characters) are in the game saves to be downloaded anyway, i suppose its just the music I'm thinking of. It's probably a lot of work, but that said it would be cool to have 'king of king's 'boooyaka 619' and stuff like Goldust theme, the DX theme, 'Enter Sandman' and a bunch of older themes for CAWs instead of the 'Origional themes' that are on there.

Edited by marksbros6

• 2 weeks later...

And the world rejoiced, thanks to The Rock. Bastard finally stole one of my taunts, so I could get to the Superstar level.

Celebrate with me, I just unlocked DiBiase AND the Legend cage AND Wrestlemania IX.

Now, how to get me some Jake Roberts action.

• 2 months later...

One memorable match was part of a memorable storyline in my GM mode. The nWo (Nash and Hall CAWs and Hollywood Hogan) were invading smackdown.

It was a tag match with the outsiders vs London and Kendrick (CAW).

My friend was playing a Hall and I was using Big Kev. I'd just tried to pin London, Kendrick breaks it up. My buddy enters the ring as I'm picking up London, and kicks Kendrick in the gut. We both have stored specials. WHAM! Synchronised Jacknife on London and Razors Edge on Kendrick. 1-2-3 New Champions. Possibly my coolest match ever in SVR 06.

Guest Anti-Hero

Random tag team of Batista (me) & Eddie Guerrero (friend) vs Hassan & Daivari. I planted Hassan with a Spinebuster and Eddie followed up immediately with a Frog Splash for the win.

Also, I've tagged my Samoa Joe CAW with Paul London for a Running STO followed by a 450 Splash.