Pro Evolution Soccer 5 + Winning Eleven 9 Thread

Dan

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I can deal with just updating the kits myself, sometimes they look a bit dull in game, so a slightly brighter colour, some real names and I'm away.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brackley is though.

"Whoever loses this match will be relegated, it's as simple as that" in a cup final.

Oh and this is what it looks like when patched...

screenshot0440ou.jpg

And for anyone that craes, Rangers have their proper kit in the game.

Edited by Dan

Might end up getting the PC version this year for easier online and patching. It's just i'd want the PS2 version as well for offline multi but i'd probably end up thinking the PS2 version was less good if I had the PC version all updated and such. PC one might be reduced heavily on Play though so that's a bonus, I could always pirate it ¬_¬.

the lack of any point to doing stepovers/tricks and twists

Obviously you don't know how to use them properly, I throw them into any mazy dribble and manage to make my friends look like grade a bitches. You just gots ta learn.

I think one of the best goals I have scored was against my mate with Nesta. I dribbled the ball out of defence, just onto the centre circle, 360 spin around one of his midfields and from 40 yards sent a rocket into the top corner. Beautiful. And I did it again in the next match.

I scored one with Chelsea once. I was playing against Birmingham. One of their players had just got the ball but Lampard went in with the tackle on around the halfway line and won the ball. It went foward a few yards and Lampard smacked it first time. It flew over the keeper and in. It's still saved on my memory card. Makes me proud whenever I watch it.