Worst Music Genre names.

Dan

Their muse be some good 'uns.

Old School Spazcore made me laugh.

This is most splendid spazcore (that's REAL spazcore, not the fake poser stuff

done by laptop nerds.....)

So did that quote, Find me some to laugh at (Y)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I myself am ignorant of such things, my music-head of a younger brother has recently got into the genre "Noise". I found such a name ironic, and, upon sampling some of his selection, most appropriate. ¬_¬

What's Math Rock like? Obviously American cos if it was English it would be "MathS Rock"

I don't like modern RnB...The urban dance music variation.

What the hell has horrible Usher-esque two step got to do with Rhythm and Blues and Eric Clapton?? It's all too twisted around

Supposedly, there's a genre called "Power Violence" out there.

Not supposedly. There used to be a band from the Lehigh Valley called The Ultimate Warriors who labeled themselves as "Power Violence"

I hate the words screamo and extremo. I get that they're trying to fit "emo" in to it, but they just sound so gay. Some one once said "MTVemo" to me, which was even more annoying.

Edited by YI

Soft Rock.

The name's a contridiction, and the music sucks. It's like "Soft Rock" is there for these pussy singles artist to pat themselves on the back that they're a big fancy rock star....only they're not, because they don't play rock, they play something entirley different. I've heard harder shit from the Beatles.