Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually liked the DDT on the chair, looked like Rob Van Dam selling it.

Wasn't that just the Undertaker's throat chair move?

And it seems that THQ hasn't gotten rid of the tap-o-rama submission system that I hate so much. Not that I really expected them to ditch it anyways... but at least they say in tag matches your partner can help you out of the hold.

Edited by triplexpac

Yes, that was the Undertaker throat smash thingy. And the thing Tristy is looking for is in SvR, it shows Taker doing it to Kane in one of the videos. I think it's Taker/Kane, btu I know for a fact someone does do it.

Media your pro smackdown babeling sucks big time, tapping is sooooooooooooooo absolutly outdated today there is just no way to call it good.

there are like a million zillion better ways to hold a submission more, +the overall submission system of smackdown is one big clusterfuck (sinc you cannot break the moves from the outside ore stop doing them yourself) and the one in HCTP makes it even wors throu it´s length, you just cannot aplay anny submission more in a 3(+) way ladder match becaus that disables you from getting up fast wen the 3 person dos try to get up the ladder ec.t

Tap-o-rama is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay, it already was gay on SNES (and it was already don better at that time in FPW) and it still is today...

The submission systems in Smackdown have always sucked, guys tapping to chinlocks? Fuck that shit.

Media your pro smackdown babeling sucks big time, tapping is sooooooooooooooo absolutly outdated today  there is just no way to call it good.

there are like a million zillion better ways to hold a submission more, +the overall submission system of smackdown is one big clusterfuck (sinc you cannot break the moves from the outside ore stop doing them yourself) and the one in HCTP makes it even wors throu it´s length, you just cannot aplay anny submission more in a 3(+) way ladder match becaus that disables you from getting up fast wen the 3 person dos try to get up the ladder ec.t

Tap-o-rama is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay, it already was gay on SNES (and it was already don better at that time in FPW) and it still is today...

See thats what i mean,it makes absolutly no sens at all but you bitch about everyone that sais that thats not a good thing and claim it is good.

Cow Piss in bottles ? Write Smackdown on it and Media will drink and even more important LOVE~! it.

I hate people that let adverds think for them...

• Admin

I had an Ironman match, as the Undertaker, against CPU Tajiri yesterday as it happens. I tombstoned him through two tables at the same time, chokeslammed and tombstoned him around 20 times, beat him with chairs and a sledgehammer to the pint where it got boring, and did that chokeslam off the top rope to the outside move... twice.

I eventually beat him with a DDT at what I estimated to be the 40 minute mark.

you cna have long good back and forth matches in hctp . I put it on the hardest difficulty and had a match between Angle(CPU) vs Richards(me) Angle controlled the bginning of the match. I got the upperhand after reversign a suplex. took control of the match then he started working on my legs and before i knew it he had me struggling to stay up. luckily after 4 applied anklelocks and 2 reversed ankle locks i got the pin via rollup pin from the corner. The match lasted a long time and the thing is I never had to resort to using weapons. so having long fun matches is possible

Media deserves it, attacking Matzat's spelling? What a stupid whore, Marsh, do the board a favor and ban his ignorant, popularistic racist ass.