Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

Still no CAW password... fuck. I hate spending 45 minutes creating one fucking person.

I want to be able to have a full ROH roster on my memory card within 10 minutes.

...Just wondering where you got the idea something like that would be in? :huh:

I mean, why exactly would they have preset guys from other federations..? Like how they had..Nidia/noble semicreated in SYM and Spike in HCTP..I can understand. But I seriously doubt they'd take the time to create guys that aren't even in WWE...

Unless you meant something like a roster update for those with online, but I still find that kind of...like yea..

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no CAW password... fuck. I hate spending 45 minutes creating one fucking person.

I want to be able to have a full ROH roster on my memory card within 10 minutes.

...Just wondering where you got the idea something like that would be in? :huh:

I mean, why exactly would they have preset guys from other federations..? Like how they had..Nidia/noble semicreated in SYM and Spike in HCTP..I can understand. But I seriously doubt they'd take the time to create guys that aren't even in WWE...

Unless you meant something like a roster update for those with online, but I still find that kind of...like yea..

Why not buy one of them X-Port things and then find a site that have saved CAW's on and download them to your X-Port and onto your memory card? Unless I've read wrong and you want to do something else.

The CAW stuff looks really good too so I'm really happy with how this game is coming off  :)

Why not buy one of them X-Port things and then find a site that have saved CAW's on and download them to your X-Port and onto your memory card? Unless I've read wrong and you want to do something else.

The CAW stuff looks really good too so I'm really happy with how this game is coming off  :)

Because, free caw passwords > buying an X-port.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I bought a sharkport jsut for hctp and madden. installed it and got ready to download some wrestlers and I find out the sharkport disk I have ins't compatible with my ps2 . the upgrade is free all i ahv eot do is contact the site. I do so and I'm informed since the company that owned gameshark was sold . I couldn't get na update and would have to wait for the company to relase a new sharkport :crying:

I bought a sharkport jsut for hctp and madden. installed it and got ready to download some wrestlers and I find out the  sharkport disk I have ins't compatible with my ps2 . the upgrade is free all i ahv eot do is contact the site. I do so and I'm informed since  the company that owned gameshark was sold . I couldn't get na update and would have to wait for the company to relase a new  sharkport  :crying:

It's a scam, they never will.

I bought a sharkport jsut for hctp and madden. installed it and got ready to download some wrestlers and I find out the  sharkport disk I have ins't compatible with my ps2 . the upgrade is free all i ahv eot do is contact the site. I do so and I'm informed since  the company that owned gameshark was sold . I couldn't get na update and would have to wait for the company to relase a new  sharkport  :crying:

And not only do they now have entrances. Evidently now they have real music. ;)

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-20040824082439470.jpg

Although they still fucking have GREEN DUDE! I hate that. I want it to be like it was in SYM. Hell...if I wanna see Batista do..I dunno, a tombstone piledriver, I wanna be able to see it without having to do a match. (I wouldn't do that really, but that was an example.) But I hated trying to picture what that character would look like doing the moves, and if it would look right..because they had that stupid green guy.

the green dude doesn't really bother me , but since they have snapshot mode in they should have it show your guy when previewing moves , but they can't everything right the first time :)

I really hope they have the music of guys who aren't on the game, but are under contract. Like Eugene, Billy Kidman, stuff like that. La Resistance's will be on there thanks to Rene Dupree. I wonder if the music will be the wrestlers "real" music? I can picture them putting some cheap rip-off on like they did with Victoria on HCTP

i wouldend hold my brerath on that one, there never has been something like that (exept for the handfull of custom themes that get one and two new ones every now and than) and they need to pay fees for some of the songs + they put so much of the audio work in wrestler voiceovers. (i am actualy asking myself if there are some custom voices for CAWs)

I really hope they have the music of guys who aren't on the game, but are under contract. Like Eugene, Billy Kidman, stuff like that. La Resistance's will be on there thanks to Rene Dupree. I wonder if the music will be the wrestlers "real" music? I can picture them putting some cheap rip-off on like they did with Victoria on HCTP

I wouldn't count on it, but it's a possibility. I really want Real American or the nWo theme in there. They've said in interviews that they've got all the licensed music in the game. But of course, THQ has broken promises in the past. But who all has "real" music now? The Dudley Boyz, RVD, Stacy Keibler, Booker T (sorta), Chris Benoit (but I'm pretty sure the WWE has full rights to the song), Kane, and Ric Flair. Out of those, the Dudleyz will probably have Spikes theme instead of Bombshell, Stacy almost definitely will not have the Kid Rock version of Legs, and Flair will likely use Evolution's music. RVD's music is very iffy, but Kane's is more likely to be his Finger 11 theme since Legend Kane will use the old music. But keep in mind, I don't know anything and that's just my speculation. But here's a question, in the pic with the theme music, why is Chris Benoit's theme locked? Hmmmm...

EDIT

Matz, I wouldn't count on CAWs having voices at all.

Edited by Zero