Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

When you want to ruin a thread: call these guys.

Media, don't respond with petty insults.

Any more from either of you and you'll recieve warnings.

Behave yourselves.

:angry:

Look, you've got Marsh so angry he spelt receive wrong, tsk.

Everyone needs to calm down a little. Matzat seems to be taking people's liking of the SmackDown! games a little badly, like it's some sort of personal attack on him. It's not, different people like different things. Deal with it, it's a fact of life. :thumbsup:

By all means debate, just don't ruin the thread for everyone else who just wants to chat about the new SmackDown! game.

• Admin

Matzat seems to be taking people's liking of the SmackDown! games a little badly

the "other side" only tells me how cool it is that you can become champion with undercarders like billy kid... uhm wait a minute. :rolleyes:

Some people like to pick their nose and eat it. It's what they choose to do. Granted, that's one of my gripes with the SmackDown! games (the fact that crusiers can become champ, not that people pick their nose and eat it), but that's neither here nor there at this time.

just wondering what aspects of the new game are you guys looking forward too and why:

I'm looking forward to create a belt mode because with the parties and stuff i have at my house having created titles and ppvs would work great with alot of people.

also looking forward to the new gameplay aspects , such as heel face meter , the staredowns , and some of the new move mechanics- this i beleive will refresh the gameplay of the smackdown series because seriously some of the match type and modes in hctp got boring quick this will make it seem more realistic and interactive.

I'm also looking forward to caw mode. to me this is what i'm hoping will be the biggest improvement. If I had myway i'd keep the graphics of hctp include the gameplay of Svr adn include a seperate disk specifically for create a mode.

I hate sounding like a fanboy or anything, but I seriously can't wait to play as Legend Kane. He just looks really cool in the game, hopefully he'll have his own animated Tombstone. Unlikely, but I'll be crossing my fingers anyway.

I'd love the CAW mode if they added a sort of create-a-pattern thing that they had on one of the GC/Xbox games. In HCTP I had to radically alter my longtime original CAW cos they took out critical parts, so I couldn't really re-create him, so that kinda sucked.

Create-a-belt/PPV aren't really that important to me, it's a nice addition, but far from necessary.

you cna have long good back and forth matches in hctp . I put it on the hardest difficulty and had a match between Angle(CPU) vs Richards(me)  Angle controlled the bginning of the match. I got the upperhand after reversign a suplex. took control of the match then he started working on my legs and before i knew it he had me struggling to stay up. luckily after 4 applied anklelocks and 2 reversed ankle locks i got the pin via rollup pin from the corner.  The match lasted a long time and the thing is I never had to resort to using weapons. so having long fun matches is possible

Edited by triplexpac

just wondering what aspects of the new game are you guys looking forward too and why:

I'm looking forward to create a belt mode because with the parties and stuff i have at my house having created titles and ppvs would work great with alot of people.

also looking forward to the new gameplay aspects , such as heel face meter , the staredowns , and some of the new move mechanics- this i beleive will refresh the gameplay of the smackdown series because seriously some of the match type and modes in hctp got boring quick this will make it seem more realistic and interactive.

I'm also looking forward to caw mode. to me this is what i'm hoping will be the biggest improvement. If I had myway i'd keep the graphics of hctp include the gameplay of Svr adn include a seperate disk specifically for create a mode.

yeah the ppv mode will be great.. My friends and i can start having pay per views for money prizes instead of doing single matches. It gets intense when you have money bet on a match and your going against someone that constantly runs around the ring playing chicken

yeah the ppv mode will be great.. My friends and i can start having pay per views for money prizes instead of doing single matches.  It gets intense when you have money bet on a match and your going against someone that constantly runs around the ring playing chicken

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

some pictures some dork made at the games convention including british bulldoge who is said to be taken out of the game ?

http://mitglied.lycos.de/tooxcess/100_0234.JPG

http://mitglied.lycos.de/tooxcess/100_0227.JPG

http://mitglied.lycos.de/tooxcess/100_0231.JPG

http://mitglied.lycos.de/tooxcess/100_0229.JPG

I usually have about 6 people over and we all put a certain amount of money up for each match. Like the first match would be a regular triangle match we'd each put up 2-3 dollars . the second match would be a 3 way tlc and we would put up about 10 . and we would do this until the last match which would be like a 6way match . we'd put up jsut a little extra. And if you lose 3 or more matches you cannot be in the final match.. It makes for some fun but like I said tempers can flare when you have people you run around and throwing weapons at you

I'm looking forward to the new Royal Rumble System where you are struggling to stay in and people can gang up on you.

I'd like to see the video on IGN but i can't (Damn IGN Insider).

For people who've seen it, does it look better than previous smackdown games?