The official World Cup Quali Week thread

The Third Dukes

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hargreaves should fuck off back to Canada.

To be honest, we played the wrong tactic for a team who were going to park the bus in front of the goal. Northern Ireland may have won, but it was just a case of us fucking up more than anything.

This is honestly the first time I've done it, but here I go.....sack Ericksson. Do what Scotland have done, and make you manager and backroom staff English. At least then you have the passion of them, rather than Sven.

ROBINSON: 6 - played alright, couldn't do anything for the goal.

YOUNG: 5 - Hardly great but not the worst player on the pitch.

COLE: 5 - Nothingness.

FERDINAND: 4 - A human statue. No form at all.

CARRAGHER: 5 - Meh.

GERRARD: 4 - Did nothing. No touch.

LAMPARD: 5 - Average at best.

BECKHAM: 5 - Kinda tried I guess.

WRIGHT-PHILLIPS: 6 - Only player to bother, taken off.

ROONEY: 5 - Played out of position. Kept losing the ball and his temper.

OWEN: 3 - Actually pathetic.

COLE: 4 - Was he wearing unfitting boots?

DEFOE: 5 - Came on, didn't have enough time to screw up.

HARGREAVES: 1 - Three touches - lost the ball in our area, fouled a guy, and missed the ball after Defoe played him in.

ERIKSSON: 1 - HATE HATE HATE HATE

Hargreaves came on as I threw expletives at the television. Just the sight of him on the touchline pulling up his shorts fills me with despair.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I'm glad it happened to be honest, I've always said Sven was a cunt, foreign managers only work for national teams if you're shit like Azerbaijan and have no fucking choice.

I'm glad that Ian Wright gave Sven a knock at half time, this won't lead to his dismissal so close to a world cup, but hopefully the FA stop sucking has balls, the players go on strike, or the media pile so much pressure on him he resigns/commits suicide.

How does Owen Hargreaves get into a football team? I'd argue that a dead baby had more ability than him, it'd probably be faster too, I wish we could send him back to Wales/Canada/Germany or which ever other country he holds citizenship to.

Ian Wright for coach, at least hes english and has some fucking balls, unlike this sultana-sacked cunt.

Poor again and for me Beckham was yet again the best player on the pitch for England. Although Wright Phillips looked quite threatning from what I see.

Shouldn't be losing games like those though, and while I do feel slightly bad for Sven, I think it's time he gets the boot.