EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back on track, but have they revealed who (if anyone) died on that plane crash? I haven't watched in a few weeks, but somebody at work was ranting about some people dying.

Edited by Benjirino~!

Cheers CWB for spoiling stuff for me. thumbsup.gif

How was I supposed to know you Poms were so far behind? I assumed you'd be moderately up to date.

It's already been mentioned in this thread how far behind we are, we're three months out of whack, I already read spoilers so I didn't really notice and I've editted your post with tags, but in future be a little more careful bud (Y)

Yeah, sorry again, mate. I guess that kind of rules me out of conversation in this thread though, since I can't remember what went on in the time period you're talking about. Heh

Ah well, I'll still swing in, coz Neighbours rocks and all

Yeah, sorry again, mate. I guess that kind of rules me out of conversation in this thread though, since I can't remember what went on in the time period you're talking about. Heh

Ah well, I'll still swing in, coz Neighbours rocks and all

Comment, just if you're unsure remember to put in spoiler tags.

TEXT HERE

In case you don't know them.

I liked this thread better when it wasn't all about discussing future stuff and was just a place to laugh and pass comment on recent stuff. :(

Alright, hows about the supposed Lori lookalike at Stu's wedding that looks nothing like Lori aside from being asian? Lori was so hot, she needs to come back and get naked like those pictures she shot.

I liked this thread better when it wasn't all about discussing future stuff and was just a place to laugh and pass comment on recent stuff. :(

Alright, hows about the supposed Lori lookalike at Stu's wedding that looks nothing like Lori aside from being asian? Lori was so hot, she needs to come back and get naked like those pictures she shot.

Edited by sahyder's only fan

They need to bring back Ramsay Street cricket in the credits.

Also years ago they used to play street cricket with a cricket ball...Then it became a wind ball, and then a tennis ball.

It's official, older Neighbours characters = hardcore.