24 Season 5

Green Demon

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, Lynn has gone mad with paranoia and power. Who's gonna have to stop him?

Curtis think back to Mandy from last season

Previews from the next episode look like Curtis and a few others are gonna take the helm. Should be nice to see the long awaited mutiny.

That and more Chloe. She's the hottest one with Michelle dead. (Y)

Looks like next week's double hour is going to be damn exciting. This week though I loved Curtis basically pimp-slamping Lynn, then Aaron Pierce proving himself to be on equal terms of badassness with Bauer.

Of note from the preview, the man who shot the security camera, I kept on thinking it was Buchanen but that can't be it. Any long-time followers have any clues?

Edited by Clawson

Don't fuck with Agent Pierce~!

Good episode, was a nice little bit of continuity having Henderson be one of the agents brought down by the inside investigation Jack was involved in that was mentioned back in season 1

2 hour episode next week, hells jyeah :)

Edited by BlackFlagg

Holy fuck. Tonight was totally both Curtis Manning and AGENT FUCKING PIERCE~!'s episode. Two of my favorite characters in 24 and both were just awesome.

And I also dug the Jane Espenson reference.

I'm so glad Global began showing 24 at 10 rather than 9, now it won't be gay about me watching it on FOX instead and getting a preview.

The following rule:

- Jane Espenson

- Aaron Pierce

- Curtis Manning.

- Robocop~!

That is all. May I also add that Audrey is growing on me, with the exception of when she calls Jack and she makes him answer personal quesions in the middle of the fucking mission.

That is all. May I also add that Audrey is growing on me, with the exception of when she calls Jack and she makes him answer personal quesions in the middle of the fucking mission.

That's pretty much how I feel about Audrey as well. Any time she's not interacting with Jack I like her, but unfortunately she interacts with Jack quite a bit.

Yeah, so ... what the hell does Jane Esperson mean? I don't get why you're all marking out there.

Bout time Lynn got taken down, wtg Curtis. And Pierce fucking rules. I don't know why you're all hating on Martha, she's a smart woman and a hell of a lot better than Charles.