PkmnTrainerJ

What to do?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do? (See below)

• Get a new DS
    • Get a new battery
    • Get a PSP
    • Rot in the hell of nogameism

So, my Nintendo DS is for lack of a better word, dead. I think the battery has completley run dry, yet I can't get a screwdriver small enough for the screw to take the battery out, so what should I do? As far as I know it is dead, won't charge, the orange light comes on for a second and then goes off.

Get a brand new DS and con someone on eBay with my other one, or get a new battery and struggle?

Oh, and hi from America.

I tried, but I think something may be stuck in the screw, a piece of something, and the 25th I shall return Ellis.

Wait until you're back, I can sort it for you, plenty of tools here, including Ellis.

:lmao:

:angry:

If you can find a screwdriver that size, just order a new battery

I'd say if you absolutley can't get it working, try to sell it to some dope on ebay. What can he really do? Give you a low rating or something?

Just stay with the DS either way. They're not to expensive at all, system nor games. If you get a PSP, you'll lose twice to three times the money it would cost for a DS and games.

It's in a much better place now.

The trash. :pervert:

You are probably feeling zorry for zee Gameboy. This iz because you are crazy. It is a Gameboy. It hass no feelings. Zee new Gameboy iz mooch batter.

There is a new Gameboy, isn't there? There's bound to be one soon.

You are probably feeling zorry for zee Gameboy. This iz because you are crazy. It is a Gameboy. It hass no feelings. Zee new Gameboy iz mooch batter.

Apparently someone at Nintendo said that the DS wasn't the true follow up to the Gameboy so i'm guessing they have something planned, not the Micro obviously.

Guest Grapehead