So have ya heard about this...

....I grew up in a very liberal household....

I was assuming from his age that the chances of him ever being in this position with someone before this encounter with Nicole was very slim. I didn't mean to offend you, I just think that the chances are very slim that this won't be the first time he has been in the bath fully naked with a fully naked woman engaging in kissing (well at least with a female he isn't related to.)

I also am being rased in a very liberal setting, which gives me (in my opinion) a more realisti outlook on life. While I agree he probobly hasen't been in a bath, nude, kissing a woman he isnt related to. However I cannot say that this is his 1st kiss in itself.

And thanks for mentioning it, but it takes a lot to offend me.. B) ;) B)

I read something else, that according to the PR people for this film, this one is going to be a "nightmare to promote". Doesn't sound to me like they're going to be taking out the "offensive" scenes.

I'm really looking for there to be a backlash from this when it's all said and done.

Hmm, this sounds very similar to the forthcoming adaptation of JT Leroy's "The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things" starring Winona Ryder, Asia Aregento and Marilyn Manson.

Manson is dating Argento, but ends up being 'seduced' by her ten year old son, who is dressed up as her.

It can't seriously be coincidence that these two films are coming out around the same time?

If she's fallen so far as to fuck ten year old kids, you know she'll make a sex tape with Cade Sydal.

It's only a matter of time.

Guest Aw Hell Naw Dawg

Not really. I would imagine that he would prefer his first kiss be with someone he likes rather than someone his parents are willing to allow him to kiss to line their pockets. There is no way a 10 year old kid has the ability to make a decision to get naked get in a bath and romantically kiss an actress.

What 10 year old boy do you think would refuse this? 10 year old girl vs. Nicole Kidman.

I bet the 10 year old thought about that...

Naked.

In the tub...

with Nicole Kidman.

:thumbs-up:

Besides, his parents surely made ...sure that everything was done right to their liking.

Edited by Aw Hell Naw Dawg

Aren't we just assuming a bit here?

While I doubt the kid's 23 playing 10, there is a strong likelihood he's actually older than the 10 year old he's being asked to portray. Shit, Haley Joel Osmet could still play 10. :shifty:

Aren't we just assuming a bit here?

While I doubt the kid's 23 playing 10, there is a strong likelihood he's actually older than the 10 year old he's being asked to portray. Shit, Haley Joel Osmet could still play 10.  :shifty:

It's the kid from Godsend, he's 11...but seeing as how the movie is already filmed he was probably still 10 at the time.

Guest Angry Baboon

Cameron Bright (The kid) = LUCKIEST. LITTLE SHIT. EVER.

But i'm sure if it was Tom Cruise in the bath with a 10 year old girl, Nicole Kidman would be leading the mob going to tar and feather him.

As someone said earlier, would you all be saying it's okay if the ages were reveresed? A 37 year old man, and a 10 year old girl?

Ever heard of Lolita? And when they remade the movie with Jeremy Irons, the chick who played Lolita was 14 at the time and there were some pretty raw scenes in that one. There are rules the producers have to abide by when doing ANYTHING remotely sexual involving minors. The movie's already been made, these scenes have been shot, what good what it do cutting them out now? This is just another great example of America's fucked up mentality towards film. It's okay for a six year old kid to play a deranged killer (countless movies have done this), but once you introduce sex, the kid is being victimized.