Clerks 2

Ananas

I hope this movie starts with Dante, under a pile of smelly clothes, getting phoned into work on his day off.

I swear, I will be watching this movie for references to the animated series..

Well, that and it's the sequel to the movie that led me to actually...y'know...live how I wanted to. Inspiration and all that other horseshit.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better leave room for a Clerks 3, that is, them working at a retirement home snack bar.

"There's always Clerks In Space, but that'll be years...years on down the line."

Just watched VH1's piece on the movie and...

Get ready for a movie with "more heart". It apparently expands more on Randall/Dante's actual friendship while in their 30s. Personally, I have no problem with it, so long as Randall remains smart-ass as ever (which appears to be the case.)

Plus...interspecies erotica.

"Oh God no."

"Oh God YES!"

From this movie, I want more of Dante and Randal. Jay & Silent Bob have been rammed down our throats in 4 other Kevin Smith movies and were even in Scream 3. What made Clerks the movie and Clerks: TAS great was Dante & Randal. We need more RANDAL!!!!

Heh, apparently as this Siegel-Smith controversy has developed, Clerks II has been silently building in both buzz and theatre counts. On Sunday it was only expected on 1,900 screens; now it's got 2,100. Keep talkin' Joel, let's make this film a blockbuster! :P

Brian O'Halloran and Jeff Anderson stopped by the studios yesterday. I interviewed them, and totally bombed the first half, which was quite amusing to just about everyone but me... and probably listeners. On the bright side though, pulled it together in the end and it turned out rather well. Never send a fanboy to do a professional's job, heh. Still, damn good time and all around awesome guys and patient with me totally flubbing. Jesus Christ, it's Dante and Randall, I deserve to nerd out once in awhile.

Well tomorrow I guess is the moment of truth. I'm pretty excited about it, but part of me is worried I won't be able to accept Dante and Randall as moving on with their lives. Fortunately, I was only 11 when I first saw Clerks., and even then it was in 1999. So I'm not part of that generation that could relate to it. I'm part of the generation afterwards, which can totally relate to it also.

Guest clintcasey

I just got back from seeing the Preview.

(The cool part of working at a Theater is not only do I get to see the news the new movies first, but I get to see them for free)

I thought it was prety damn funny.

You guys will think its awsome.