Most hated/disliked sports team?

Liam

I didn't mind Spurs either, but some of the fans seem to be a right pack of cunts, and think that they're now the biggest team on the planet.

We SHOULD be up there, at least in this country there aren't many tewams with better resources then Spurs and a top few finish SHOULDN'T be much of an ask... For all sorts of reasons we've failed to achieve that and I think it's more frustration from the fans then anything else... Last season for example we spent most money in the Premiership (ignoring Chelski of course...) and what did we achieve?

Ironically this year we were just hoping for UEFA and are very close to over achieving to most fans expectations :wacko:

To be fair, I think my opinion of Spurs has been influenced by Slickman. I know it's petty, but everytime he posts I want to rip my eyes out. Supporting your team is one thing, but he takes it to a whole new level.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muddatrucker

Real Madrid - the whol 'galacticos' things seems to get on everyone's nerves.

Doesn't bother me. I follow Real Madrid, and have done since before they started buying "The Galacticos", possibly due to me believing that Barcelona have pretty much been the most over-rated side of the past 10 years pretty consistently (although they have got it together this year a bit more than usual, I'll admit)

I'm a Blackburn fan, but quite perversley I think I'd get more pleasure out of Spurs finishing fourth and Arsenal winning the Champions League than actually finishing fourth ourselves. Just to piss the whiny little bastards off. I remember a couple of years ago when we played them in the League Cup final, and the sheer arrogance of them all, thinking they were going to walk it 'cause they were "only playing Blackburn". Bwahahaha, seeing so many Spurs fans in tears that day was priceless.

In short, I hate Spurs and their fans.

Well, since 4th place won't be happening now bar some strange results, this would be ideal for me too.

I just watched Villa and Birmingham. Wow, if it wasn't for Sorensen, Phillips and Baros I don't think I'd like either.

Villa's finishing was good. Neither of them defended very well though :-\.

Really, it made for interesting situations but it was just a clusterfuck of defending. Late on Villa got the idea though, the ball is going everywhere so McCann just thinks "fuck this" BAM! launches it as far as possible.

I just watched Villa and Birmingham. Wow, if it wasn't for Sorensen, Phillips and Baros I don't think I'd like either.

Really, it made for interesting situations but it was just a clusterfuck of defending. Late on Villa got the idea though, the ball is going everywhere so McCann just thinks "fuck this" BAM! launches it as far as possible.

End of the day, Villa beat Brum. Good over evil and shit. :)

We outplayed Villa and deserved the win, two of Villa's goals were questionable and Cahills goal was a one in a lifetime thing. We lost fine and we have been shit this season but we outplayed Villa and i guess now the fickle Villa fans will be saying how great OLeary is, and then in 2 games time it'll be Oleary out, trust me.

Did you watch the same game as me? Did you see the possession states and shots on targets stats e.t.c. Clearly we outplayed you but who cares really, all that matters is the result.

We outplayed Villa and deserved the win, two of Villa's goals were questionable and Cahills goal was a one in a lifetime thing. We lost fine and we have been shit this season but we outplayed Villa and i guess now the fickle Villa fans will be saying how great OLeary is, and then in 2 games time it'll be Oleary out, trust me.

LOLOLOL

AHAHAHAHA

BITTER BLUE NOSE.

You outplayed us? Nah, mate. The possession, OMGZ, maybe if you didn't rely on the longball system all day, it may have been useful. You even had 14 players, the officials helped you a lot. Bullshit where they questionable. Both teams battled hard, and by hard, I mean Butt, Tebily and Heskey all rose their hands/feet in aggressive manners and deserved to be sent off.

And yes, Villa fans are so fickle. It's ONLY THE EVIL WINNING VILLA FANS WHO ARE FICKLE. Bullshit. OUR TEAM beat YOUR TEAM. O'Leary is still not good for the club right now.

THE SHITS GOING DOWN, THE SHITS GOING DOWN.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN WITH THE BAGGIES, GOING DOWN WITH THE BAGGIES, YOU'RE GOING DOWN THE BAGGIES!

LOLOLOL

AHAHAHAHA

BITTER BLUE NOSE.

You outplayed us? Nah, mate. The possession, OMGZ, maybe if you didn't rely on the longball system all day, it may have been useful. You even had 14 players, the officials helped you a lot. Bullshit where they questionable. Both teams battled hard, and by hard, I mean Butt, Tebily and Heskey all rose their hands/feet in aggressive manners and deserved to be sent off.

And yes, Villa fans are so fickle. It's ONLY THE EVIL WINNING VILLA FANS WHO ARE FICKLE. Bullshit. OUR TEAM beat YOUR TEAM. O'Leary is still not good for the club right now.

THE SHITS GOING DOWN, THE SHITS GOING DOWN.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN WITH THE BAGGIES, GOING DOWN WITH THE BAGGIES, YOU'RE GOING DOWN THE BAGGIES!

I'm not bitter at all, we can still stay up so the light is still there. And for you're first goal there was a high foot which wasn't given Baros backed into our Taylor for the second so the officals certinaly weren't on our side.

And yes Villa fans are fickle, what other group of fans petition for the removal of the chairman and manager in the same season?

Oh and if we had more possession, shots and whatnot then i think it's fair to say we deserved more than what we got.

WOW, UR RIGHT.

Because our fans haven't EVER EVER EVER spoke out about wanting Doug about before, have they? Oh wait. ONLY EVERY SEASON. So you really have no legs to stand on in this arguement, at all. As the sign says, we're not fickle, we just don't like O'Leary.

A high foot? Is that worse than Heskey punching? Butt kicking? Tebily pushing? No, it isn't. And ALL of those went without punishment. You were lucky to have 11 men on the field in the end, to be fair.

You had more possesstion thanks to the official's assitance, and the boring "Kick the ball up to Sutton and Heskey. Waste possession" which you did, all day. Whereas we were more passionate than you, more up for the game and created more clear chances than you.

You got exactly what you deserved, a loss.

Good luck in the playoffs. Wait, scratch that, I hope you crash and burn in the Championship, too. :w00t:

Wow, you need to dig deeper for arguments. Most of them you're just saying what the commentators said, "OMG HIGH FOOT". Piss off. He would have said fuck all if it had been cleared but because a goal resulted from it he whined. Maybe he should have gone down 'injured' like everyone else would have.

So the possession said 81%-19% in Brums favour in a five minute period. That's why they showed it, because it was all Brum at that point. They wouldn't have showed it had it been 60-40 etc.

Which brings me onto my next point. How about you stop fucking pussying around by lofting the ball into the box when standing on the 18 yard box. Seriously, an under 10's goalkeeper could have withstood that shit. "OMG LETS CHIP IT TO SUTTON AND HESKEY". Heskey would just fall over probably anyways. As for you having more shots. Maybe if you had a strike force worthwhile you'd get somewhere but seriously, fans in Row Z should have been issued with helmets when Butt was taking a shot.

Brum need to sign some worthwhile players, Sutton...Butt. There shit, utter shit. At least Villa sign good players like Phillips and Baros. Say what you want about Baros at least he gets the ball in the net.