GTA: San Andreas first screens

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Looks slightly smoother, but they could sell the same game with just a different set of maps/missions and it'd still be world class.

I was just saying how great a bicycle would be, on monday afternoon.

The screens don't really tell us anything that we did'nt allready know. They hint towards a more mature game with a bit of contreversial gang-land flavour but then again, it was all pretty much predicted.

Also, The inclusion of a bicycle in the game? What a great getaway that would make...

Hmm. Screens don't look that different from Vice City, but I'd buy it no matter what the screens were. Screw Tokyo, I want GTA:Glasgow!

Hmm.  Screens don't look that different from Vice City, but I'd buy it no matter what the screens were.  Screw Tokyo, I want GTA:Glasgow!

Now THAT would be a great game...your missions could be to assasinate rangers players for Matin O'Neill :P

Anyway the screens look great..not MUCH different from Vice City but look a lot smoother, I am guessing the guy kneeling down is the player character, if so cool...we get to play a straight up G :D

And we get to ride bicycles :D

...Yeah yeah so I'm easily excited :P

Now THAT would be a great game...your missions could be to assasinate rangers players for Matin O'Neill 

:wub:

Hamster you wuss. Think thats too hard for a game? Come by my way sometime...

Guest MondoVIOLENCE

It'll prolly be solid, you'll play it for ages, then get so far and never touch it again. That's the way Vice City went for me. All I have to do is beat the last mission, and then all the missions are done.

But regardless, San Andreas looks pretty good, and I'll prolly pick it up.

Riding bikes > j00!