Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seemed to happen all the time with created entrances, in the middle of an entrance the song would just start over. I liked it better when they actually put the entire song in the game.

edit:And PS2 Ric Flair looks alright, but 360 Flair doesn't have a single wrinkle on his face or abdomen and has some of the tightest abs I've ever seen. It doesn't even look like Flair in his prime, he's in better shape in the game than he has ever been in real life.

Edited by Pepsi Punk

I downloaded the Xbox Live demo the other day, and I wasn't particularly impressed with it to be honest. I've purchased each version of the series so far, right back to Smackdown 1 on the PS1, but couple the less than impressive demo with my general apathy towards wrestling nowadays and I don't think I'll bother with it this year.

Guest Anti-Hero

I'm too lazy to find the link, but Shelton Benjamin's profile and stats are now up. He fares surprisingly well in the stat department for someone who's been as severely depushed as he has.