Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played the 360 version. Let me just say, the graphics are awesome; Triple H's entrance is a perfect example. I played as Kane against Trips, (they were the only two available), and first impressions were that the new control system is actually quite easy to get used too. I only got to go on it for three or so minutes, but it's easily the best version yet. The only gripe was the stamina bars still seem to deplete pretty quickly...

WWE has officially filed a lawsuit against video game maker THQ. WWE is blaming the company for improper sales of video games in Asia. The following was released by THQ yesterday:

AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Oct. 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- THQ Inc. (Nasdaq: THQI) and THQ/JAKKS Pacific LLC (the "LLC") today announced that a lawsuit was filed on October 12, 2006 in Connecticut state court by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. against THQ and the LLC, involving a claim previously reported in Securities and Exchange Commission filings concerning allegedly improper sales of WWE video games in Japan and other countries in Asia. The lawsuit seeks, among other things, a declaration that the WWE is entitled to terminate the video game license and monetary damages. THQ and the LLC believe the lawsuit is without merit and we intend to defend ourselves vigorously.

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but surely this isn't a good thing.

EDIT: Oh Shit *Notices Other Thread*

Edited by Avenged

Check under "Bringing It Home". I was confused at first, but it's the BIH event that some demos are categorised under.

Yeah, it's still there. Demos -> Bringing It Home -> WWE SDvR07 demo. It's massive though.

It's off topic but I just checked and holy shit, MK3 on XBL Arcade. Mortal Kombat > Street Fighter >_>

It's off topic but I just checked and holy shit, MK3 on XBL Arcade. Mortal Kombat > Street Fighter >_>

LIES AND LIES AND DIRTY LIES AND SLANDER AND STATISTICS

I'm sorry. It's still true, but I feel a little bit rueful about bringing it to your attention.

*friendship*

The POTD vid aint working for me, is the EC just like last year? And do they still climb & jump every five seconds off the chamber?

Yeah, kind of. I noticed a lot of people climbing the chains, going to the chamber, dropping down to the turnbuckle and then the mat, but they don't seem to randomly break up as many pins anymore so it's not too terrible.

4 XBOX games or 2 XBOX 360 games

The XBOX games have exceptions(I think they need to sell them used for at least $14.99), 360 games are supposed to have no exceptions, any 2 will work.

I could only get my blockbuster to trade in for the PS2 version not 360 version, bastards.

I'm trying another blockbuster later in the week

Um yea, I have no idea what your talking about. Once I go into demos there is no "Bringing it Home" section. I just have the generic "newly released demos" "all demos" and "sort by genre." I looked in all of them and can't find the game. Is it different for Canadian users or do we all have the same XBOX Live Marketplace?

LIES AND LIES AND DIRTY LIES AND SLANDER AND STATISTICS

I'm sorry. It's still true, but I feel a little bit rueful about bringing it to your attention.

*friendship*

No, it's still a lie.

*Rocket Uppercut*

*Uppercuts you into SPIKED PIT OF DEATH*

Um yea, I have no idea what your talking about. Once I go into demos there is no "Bringing it Home" section. I just have the generic "newly released demos" "all demos" and "sort by genre." I looked in all of them and can't find the game. Is it different for Canadian users or do we all have the same XBOX Live Marketplace?

Right, try again.

Demos And Game Videos -> All Game Demos -> Bringing It Home.

It should be listed with the other game, assuming that the marketplace is the same. I don't really see why it wouldn't be though.