ZE METAL POLL~!

Liam

Since Metallica won the other one, whats thier best album?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best Metallica album?

• Kill Em' All
    • Ride The Lightning
    • Master Of Puppets
    • ...And Justice For All
    • Metallica (Black Album)
    • Load
    • Re-Load
    • St Anger
    • S&M
    • Garage Inc.

As they won one of the earlier polls, I'm gonna focus on Metallica.

What is thier best album? I threw S&M and Garage Inc. as novelty votes, even though they aren't studio albums.

Edited by rvdwannabe

S&M

*Ducks*

Its just epic... epic.

It's like.... music to go to war to.

I mean its mind blowing just how powerful that album is.

If you took it off the list, I'd choose Master Of Puppets.

I'm not a big Metallica fan, by any stretch of the imagination, but I voted Kill 'Em All. Ride The Lightning was just that album re-written, and Master Of Puppets is ridiculously over-rated. ...And Justice For All was the beginning of the end for them as a decent band, The Black Album was fairly dire, and everything since, with the exception of S&M and some of Garage Inc., has just got progressively worse.

S&M

*Ducks*

Its just epic... epic.

It's like.... music to go to war to.

I mean its mind blowing just how powerful that album is.

Dunno why you are ducking...I'm guessing it might get my vote also.

If it was just studio albums, I'd probably pick MOP or the Black Album, though.

S & M

it's an immense album, with the best version of Nothing Else Matters. Ever.

Ok, no votes for ...And Justice For All? Criminal. Blackened is the best album opener EVER.

For saying that I voted MOP purely cus it is as good as people say it is, and anyone who says otherwise can't legally have an opinion of music.

For saying that, All of Metallicas albums are immense, including St.Anger and ReLoad...altho I can kind of grasp why people dont like them. I do not however understand how people cannot like Load, awesome album.

For saying that I voted MOP purely cus it is as good as people say it is, and anyone who says otherwise can't legally have an opinion of music.

For saying that, All of Metallicas albums are immense, including St.Anger and ReLoad...altho I can kind of grasp why people dont like them. I do not however understand how people cannot like Load, awesome album.

Your second point pretty much nullifies your first. I don't like Master Of Puppets, nor am I about to take advice on musical taste from someone who considers St. Anger to be "immense".

And Load's a terrible album, but it's got "Mama Said" on it, which is one of Metallica's best songs, as it's not decidedly dull heavy metal, it's decidely above-average country rock instead.

S&M gets my vote overall, because it just kicks ass. That is what music should be.

Otherwise, its a toss up between Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning, basically hinging on which of the songs of those titles I'm feeling more at the moment.

All in all, Slayer > Metallica.

\m/

If there wasn't a flood of polls in here I'd totally make a best Slayer album poll.