Spiderman 3 Teaser Trailer

Numbahs

I still do not understand how anyone can hate that first Spiderman movie at all. It was a great film, it did everything it needed to do, it established the mood, the feel, and the tone perfectly, and it was pretty goddamn faithful. Far more faithful than MOST superhero movies are. It boggles my mind.

I liked the first Spider-Man movie, but I can't watch it ever again. It just has no rewatch value for me for some reason.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks really good in my opinion. I can't wait to see a longer trailer. May 2007 needs to get here much quicker. The sandman looks badass as well.

Looks awesome. It's going to look even better when I see it before Superman Returns. I loved the first 2 spiderman films and I expect to love this one too. Transformers, Spiderman 3, Harry Potter 5, Pirates 3, The Bourne Ultimatum, Shrek 3, next summer is packed!!

I like "in jokes" in movies..but that's neither here nor there. As for this movie, that trailer looked awesome, and I haven't been much for Tobey's acting, but he seems to have changed a bit from this movie, and that's just the trailer so I can't wait to see the actual movie.

I saw Superman tonight, and the trailer was on first. Now I know I'm not the only one that dislikes the trailer. After it ended, people did the usual "woo-hoo"s and clapping....and then in the silence, some guy yelled out "You guys are stupid, that looked like shit and it showed 90% of the movie!"

Then there was just as much applause(if not more) for that guy.

I still do not understand how anyone can hate that first Spiderman movie at all. It was a great film, it did everything it needed to do, it established the mood, the feel, and the tone perfectly, and it was pretty goddamn faithful. Far more faithful than MOST superhero movies are. It boggles my mind.

I liked the first Spider-Man movie, but I can't watch it ever again. It just has no rewatch value for me for some reason.

As a lover of Spider-Man in all forms (Comics, Games, Television Series, Movies). This by far is probably the best of the bunch, the symbote will play perfectly I hope with how Peter actually is afraid of it, but as it progresses, he will get too cocky with the suit (I do believe that's what happened to him in the books). Looks like Peter plans to get married too. Leaves us up in the air with whom though.

Maximum Carnage, would be an amazing story to do with the fourth, but that would possibly be too impossible.

Maximum Carnage, would be an amazing story to do with the fourth, but that would possibly be too impossible.

Why? Honestly, I don't think there will be enough time in this movie for Venom to play out, so they'll likely save that battle for the fourth. In fact, I see a huge cliffhanger to end this one. But Carnage would make an obvious choice for a fifth (and final) film.

Why? Honestly, I don't think there will be enough time in this movie for Venom to play out, so they'll likely save that battle for the fourth. In fact, I see a huge cliffhanger to end this one. But Carnage would make an obvious choice for a fifth (and final) film.

Edited by twoonglue

Yeah, the Spawn of Carnage would probably be a bit much, but just using Carnage would be easy. I think the Carnage story would make a perfect end to the series. I think that was the peak of the Spider-Man story, and that plus the whole saga with Venom is probably fanboys' favorites. It would be a perfect exercise in fan service and ending the series with a bang.

If MacGuire and Dunst only want to do the 3 films like they've said in the past, then I doubt they will do more than that. Although I would love them to carry on and do a 4th, I can't see them being in it, so maybe that's why they're setting up Venom as the main character for a 4th and maybe 5th film, maybe spin-offs. But yeah, I'd love to see Carnage involved at some point.