The Comic Book Thread (spoilers)

Your Mom

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I've been out of comics roughly since Busiek left Avengers a few years ago, but I recently found a torrent of every Avengers comic ever. This should keep me busy for the next decade or so. (H)

*Insert post bitching against piracy and supporting the writers, artists and companies*

To be fair, I did own about 1/4 of them at one point, but my parents sold my entire comics collection for $10 in a garage sale. Don't really feel like replenishing it.

And bdsghost, I've never heard of that. Definitely something I should look into, though.

*sigh* I know. He drug Stephanie Brown into "his war" which led to her untimely death. Hell he drags children into his war ALL the time. He turned against Leslie Tompkins even though she was a long-time ally. He breaks the law by being a vigilante. He steals designs from his own company. He kept plans on how to beat all the other heroes in case they went rogue. He won't put the Joker down and the Joker KEEPS killing people... Wait... that's a good thing that he won't kill right? Wait... But then the Joker would be responsible for all kinds of death... Ah, conflict... It makes such an interesting character... WHICH IS WHY I LIKE HIM THE MOST. I do not any anyway whatsoever think that Iron Man is a villain, nor do I dislike the character. *sigh*

I've been out of comics roughly since Busiek left Avengers a few years ago, but I recently found a torrent of every Avengers comic ever. This should keep me busy for the next decade or so. (H)

Have you saw the DVD collections that GIT corporation is putting out of the Marvel Collections?

So far they've released all the issues of the following comics from their beginnings until December 2006 (Sometimes a little later...):

Captain America

Avengers

Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer

Iron Man

The Hulk

Ghost Rider

Uncanny X-Men

Ultimate X-Men

The entire Civil War storyline...

Holy crap, I just got chills. >_>

I hope it does lead to a Deadpool spin-off. Hasn't there been rumours of a Deadpool movie in the works for some time now anyway?
Edited by Heart Of Glass Cloudys